You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
amoncz

Started to play after year, done again for the same reason

21 comments in this topic

[SOTHS]
Members
95 posts
9,787 battles

Im average player with 50.80% win rate. I use to have 50.94 just week ago.Got streak of around 25 games without win with s... teams and low skill players. Simply there is some algorithm which for some reason start to assign you to crappy teams. Also im not paying for the game anymore. When i have account things were more balanced for some reason.

I'm out again. Will check this garbage as it is in a year. Sayonara

Edited by amoncz
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 2

[TDRB]
Members
7,355 posts
16,186 battles

If the OP wishes to quit, then I hope he is happy with his decision.

I notice two things about posts like these.

1) It is always the fault of one or more of the other 11 players.

2) For some reason some players believe they should receive preferential treatment and be placed on winning teams.

I prefer Ops & coops so I don't get too upset with losses as they are rare.

• Cool 7
  • Meh 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
58 minutes ago, amoncz said:
  • 50.80% win rate
  • s... teams and low skill players
  • crappy teams
  • I'm out
  • this garbage

People here will bend over backwards to help anyone who wants to learn. However, those with a petulant attitudes will receive little sympathy here in the forums.

It's hilarious that you cry about "balance" when you have an almost exactly average winrate.

All I can say is...

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 3

[V_V_V]
Members
1,509 posts
20,771 battles
24 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

This leaving the game post is boring. I refuse to meme it...

No problem-got it covered.

Knock, knock-

• Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,449 posts
10,185 battles

One year off the game. Comes back and has the nerve to blame the team... 

Please share your results showing your awesome performance after a year off the game. 

• Cool 5

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
59 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Please share your results showing your awesome performance after a year off the game.

I believe that he may have been a bit

rusty-boat-ruairi-dillon.jpg

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,983 posts
5,224 battles
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

People here will bend over backwards to help anyone who wants to learn. However, those with a petulant attitudes will receive little sympathy here in the forums.

It's hilarious that you cry about "balance" when you have an almost exactly average winrate.

All I can say is...

:thumbsup:

Leave it to Snarg to find a raspberry with class.

• Funny 1

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,797 posts
20,735 battles
19 hours ago, kgh52 said:

If the OP wishes to quit, then I hope he is happy with his decision.

I notice two things about posts like these.

1) It is always the fault of one or more of the other 11 players.

2) For some reason some players believe they should receive preferential treatment and be placed on winning teams.

I prefer Ops & coops so I don't get too upset with losses as they are rare.

16 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

15 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I believe that he may have been a bit

rusty-boat-ruairi-dillon.jpg

Alot of thing change in a year.

Things get added, they get changed, mechanics improved (or broken).
Playing only 25 games is hardly testing out the waters. I doubt if you even had premium time you would be on a wining streak.

Oh no, your WR dropped by .14%! You're just average.

OP, you can't expect to win everytime you click the battle button. You also cant expect to jump right in and still know the game after a year off.

I expect if Op returns in a year, he will have more complaints about his teammates.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,307 posts
23,632 battles
19 hours ago, amoncz said:

Im average player with 50.80% win rate. I use to have 50.94 just week ago.Got streak of around 25 games without win with s... teams and low skill players. Simply there is some algorithm which for some reason start to assign you to crappy teams. Also im not paying for the game anymore. When i have account things were more balanced for some reason.

I bet this not the only game you play that is rigged against you.

[DRY]
Members
662 posts
5,418 battles
21 hours ago, amoncz said:

Leaving aside the expense of writing code to balance the teams based on skill into the already extremely complicated match maker, what possible reason could WG have for screwing over half their player base?

WG desperately needs those free-to-players to populate the battles. Without them, there wouldn’t be enough players in battles to entice those players willing to pay money into continuing to do so. 

Edited by FineousFingers

[QADD]
[QADD]
Beta Testers
709 posts
15,035 battles
20 hours ago, amoncz said:

Got streak of around 25 games without win with s... teams and low skill players

The common denominator here is you. Who would’ve thought that after a year of not playing, you wouldn’t be as good as you thought you were. But you’re right, must be all 11 other players. 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,132 posts
30,890 battles
20 hours ago, amoncz said:

Since this is your second departure, I'll give you 2 byes.

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

• Haha 1

[CAAT]
Members
6,259 posts
8,033 battles
18 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Sounds like the guy who was on my team last night, blaming the team like that and talking about uninstalling. The entire team failed, I got unlucky and ate like ALL the Kamikaze torpedoes in Oklahoma (and Oklahoma HATE HATE HATES taking torpedoes!!!). Then said guy proceeds to be toxic as all get-out in chat, claiming I suck and I'm trash at the game and that I need to uninstall, yada yada. Meanwhile, he did :etc_swear:-all the entire match. Go figure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My next match:

944539498_SupposedlyTrashAtGameP.thumb.png.2ac7f67aec983b687fdadf575f0d9c6a.png

Boom, top of the team, 3 kills, 100k in OKLAHOMA of all ships. (I must be a bit of a masochist, seriously. She's not called Slowklahoma for nothing. EVERYTHING about that ship is slooooowwww as heck, especially her turret traverse, on a BRAWLER...)

But anyways, one guy on my team in that match was ALSO on my team the last match (with the toxic moron). so he got to see first-hand that I'm "worthy" of keeping the game installed ;P

So that was nice : ) Had very decent Ranked Battles after that little debacle!

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
1 hour ago, amoncz said:

bugadieboo!

Tell it like it is, man! Or, perhaps wonder why a lot of people oftentimes are relatively happy no matter what life throws them. My grandma, who raised happy five kids during the Depression on what she could and Grandpa could eke out as sharecroppers, plowing with mules and picking cotton by hand, might say "Suck it up, buttercup."

Edited by Snargfargle