You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dirt1061

Divisions have to many people in it?

28 comments in this topic

[YETI]
Members
27 posts
11,918 battles

All of my clan members are having issues when trying to play in a division. When we first join a division after updating we can play fine, but after the first battle, we keep getting the message that we cannot have more than three players and cannot ready any ship. We tried verifying the game, restarting, and swapping divisions, but we are still getting the issue. This is only for Random Battles, no issues with operations. This happens with 1 to 3 people in the division.Capture.JPG.604b286c78bdd6bec9afee9e24b6c61b.JPG

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[F4E]
Members
605 posts
10,560 battles

So this is a thing.  About 10 of us were on and nobody could get div's going.  Even if you could ready a ship.. they couldn't hit the battle button.

[WKY17]
Members
10 posts
12,770 battles

Same here.   After spending the night troubleshooting we found that opening the division allowed people to join and ready up but then we couldnt click the battle button. 

We resorted to sync dropping and diving up in Battle.   Love troubleshooting every patch

Edited by Sidworkz

[WSU]
[WSU]
Members
88 posts
20,122 battles

Same problem.  3 clanmates (so far) also with issue.  We figured we were so good that we counted as more than one ship each lol

[CRZ13]
Beta Testers
1 post
7,419 battles

Getting this same behavior still today.  Also get the critical error when closing the game.  Solo queue works fine.

[SIAS]
Members
14 posts
12,290 battles

Same Div BUG.  Can't load in with even 2 ppl. Restarting and changing commanders doesn't work.

Also having critical error message when closing game, asking to terminate or restart. I thought patches are supposed to fix things? 

Will you please tell the guy with all our money on the yacht that it's time to put the booze down and actually fix something?

Another thing that's wrong is I keep getting really bad teams for like a week or so now, ive tried restarting and still same outcome even when doing over 220k.  

Screenshot (342).png

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,868 posts
21,336 battles

will forward these to developers, thank you for reporting the bugs

regards,

[YETI]
Members
27 posts
11,918 battles

I also found that the bug seems to be clan based, so you can only have 1 division for the whole clan. If you have multiple divisions then the bug appears. 

[-K-]
Members
680 posts
20,499 battles

myself and some of my community folks are also having this issue. Still seeing an issue when your divmates are not from the same clan as you. 

Edited by HoldMyBeer___

[-K-]
Members
680 posts
20,499 battles

Seems like the game is thinking that everyone who is in a division in your clan is in your div. This flashed on the screen for my divmate when we tried dropping without some of us readied up image.png

[WKY17]
Members
10 posts
12,770 battles

Still having this issue.   Can confirm it only happens when there is another active division in the clan.   Total crapshow

• Cool 1

[YETI]
Members
61 posts
29,457 battles

This is gonna be SUPER FUN on Wednesday when clans try to run more than one div for clan battles...

I'm making popcorn...

[-TAB-]
Members
48 posts
21,142 battles

Happening to us right now... this is fun.    Two divisions of 2.  One in battle one not.   Only 1 member of port div can ready up, but leader cannot launch.    Clan port chat looks like everyone in same division.

shot-22.11.07_20.24.51-0065.jpg

[WKY17]
Members
10 posts
12,770 battles

A normal company would at least acknowledge there is an issue and perhaps post something.  

Going on a week with nothing but people confirming the issue.