Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yayger

Random Operations for Subs

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
3,002 battles

Can we get a join random operations option for subs so we can que into Operation Wolfpack without having to form a division? Subs are grayed out when selecting Random Operations. Currently the only way to launch "Operation Wolfpack" is you need a minimum division of 4 to que it up but, the operation can support 7 subs. Even on my best day I cant get more than three people together for a division and that is definitely not enough for this operation without random people being able to que in and fill the remaining slots.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
6,436 battles
15 hours ago, Yayger said:

Can we get a join random operations option for subs so we can que into Operation Wolfpack without having to form a division? Subs are grayed out when selecting Random Operations. Currently the only way to launch "Operation Wolfpack" is you need a minimum division of 4 to que it up but, the operation can support 7 subs. Even on my best day I cant get more than three people together for a division and that is definitely not enough for this operation without random people being able to que in and fill the remaining slots.

was mentioned on the twitch last night and they are working on a change that will allow subs to queue for random ops and just be available for wolfpack.  No time frame given.

G

Sign in to follow this