Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kiem

Is screen shake now permanently on?

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
7,683 battles

So been playing a few matches since the new patch dropped and I've noticed that regardless of having the "Enable Camera Feedback When Damage Is Taken" button clicked, my screen is shaking like an earthquake every single time a shell hits me. And if I get an Atlanta/Kita or something ripple firing me by the end of the match I'm debating whether I need to run to the bathroom to throw up or not.

• Funny 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

2 hours ago, kiem said:

regardless of having the "Enable Camera Feedback When Damage Is Taken" button clicked, my screen is shaking like an earthquake every single time a shell hits me.

Are you sure that drink too much coffee this morning, or perhaps live in San Francisco?

Seriously though "checked" means that screen shake is turned on. Did you Apply the changes before you exited setup?

image.png.6876f37f6e25d5b8f4d4b6ef0f769bcb.png

• Meh 1

Members
8 posts
7,683 battles

Yea I've unchecked that button, restarted the game and played a match it was still shaking. I thought possibly the check box option maybe got inverted and enabled it then unchecked in game while I was getting farmed by an Atlanta on purpose to see if maybe I'm going crazy and regardless of it being unchecked everything was still shaking. I've had that button unchecked since February and this is the first issue I've had with it since then.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
672 posts
27,265 battles

I think there is a bug then. I am experiencing a problem I've never dealt with before.

And it started with today's patch. Will be making my own thread, seeing if there is a way around my issue. I've been trying to troubleshoot the past couple hours and thought I messed something up. Thinking it might be related to me editing the preference file in the past.

We need see more reports, than just two people. It is very strange...  

Members
8 posts
7,683 battles

Yea normally I wouldn't say anything because I can just ignore it, but ever since I hit 34 it feels like any game with excessive screen shaking gives me motion sickness. Used to be a big SWTOR player but couldn't play certain classes and would hate to have to give this game up as well.

[VOP]
Members
1,156 posts

My camera shake is stuck on too. It was unchecked. I checked it to enable, played a battle, exited the game, restarted, unchecked it again to try and kick it off, and it still shakes. The toggle on/off didn't work.

I don't use mods either.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,852 posts
30,553 battles

I encountered this too but forgot to go see if my settings had changed because of the update. It is annoying. 

[MOOBS]
Members
22 posts
7,773 battles

Nothing obvious in the update notes as far as I can tell:

"Fixed various issues in the UI and visual effects"

Maybe?? Shame if can't play during Christmas...

Sign in to follow this