Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Subs in Operations?

6 comments in this topic

[NGA-A]
Members
2,655 posts
17,809 battles

Since Wolfpack will be departing fairly soon, I was curious if there are any plans to let us play submarines in scenarios. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I feel that Wolfpack is a good groundwork for building on one's ability to use submarines. I'd even go so far as to suggest that'd it would make a good basis for a PvP mode.

• Cool 2
  • Meh 3

[NGA-A]
Members
2,655 posts
17,809 battles
8 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

If nothing else; I’d like to try subs in Killer Whale, and maybe Aegis.

Aegis would definitely be worth a try. Provided the bot cruisers don't have the same auto-detect feature that damn carrier does.

• Meh 1

[WOLF8]
Members
9,264 posts
7,537 battles

If I were to make a guess, then I would say that WeeGee will eventually add the subs to the regular Operations, to be playable. Not any time soon though, I wager.

Although, I feel like the subs could be very iffy to play in Newport or Raptor Rescue. That's just me though. :Smile_hiding:

For Killer Whale, any sub without a manually controlled deck gun would have no means to shoot at any of the shore installations.

[APOC]
Alpha Tester
1,939 posts
7,743 battles
7 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Since Wolfpack will be departing fairly soon, I was curious if there are any plans to let us play submarines in scenarios. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I feel that Wolfpack is a good groundwork for building on one's ability to use submarines. I'd even go so far as to suggest that'd it would make a good basis for a PvP mode.

I'd love to see Subs in operations. Even better would be a new wolfpack style PVE/PVP type mode.

Members
137 posts
3,678 battles
25 minutes ago, Capt_JollyRoger said:

I'd love to see Subs in operations. Even better would be a new wolfpack style PVE/PVP type mode.

I agree!! +1

Sign in to follow this