You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

No Monday blues for me

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
7,373 posts
16,186 battles

I was surprised.

image.thumb.png.92b02ab3c4fabe8f94c813b76b052746.png

• Cool 2
  • Haha 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

That coal might come in handy for a lot of people this winter. I'm seriously thinking about converting my fireplace back to wood burning. Will have to see how high the natural gas prices get.

I've got some game coal saved up and was thinking about buying that new coal CV but have heard mixed things about it. It would be nice to have another high tier CV though.

[TDRB]
Members
7,373 posts
16,186 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

That coal might come in handy for a lot of people this winter. I'm seriously thinking about converting my fireplace back to wood burning. Will have to see how high the natural gas prices get.

I've got some game coal saved up and was thinking about buying that new coal CV but have heard mixed things about it. It would be nice to have another high tier CV though.

that's what I'm hearing as well.

I'm building my in-game coal reserve back up. I'm about halfway to another ship.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
8 minutes ago, Fighter835 said:

Marco Polo. I have no idea why I want it, I just do.

I recently saw a Marco Polo on the other team. For half of the match, people on my team were saying "Marco" in chat, trying to get him to say "Polo." He wouldn't play though.

[STRM]
Beta Testers
650 posts
11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I recently saw a Marco Polo on the other team. For half of the match, people on my team were saying "Marco" in chat, trying to get him to say "Polo." He wouldn't play though.

I would play:cap_cool:

• Funny 1