You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Twilight battle rant.

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles

When are the battleship players going to learn that victory depends on smacking the Octopus cruisers to hell so their own destroyers aren't constantly being radared at 15km?

• Cool 2

[GT99]
Members
999 posts
17,281 battles
27 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

When are the battleship players going to learn that victory depends on smacking the Octopus cruisers to hell so their own destroyers aren't constantly being radared at 15km?

Been that way the whole time, the Octo left alone is dangerous.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,187 posts
15,766 battles
7 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I have only played a few matches and I understand that the cruisers are job one for BB's in this mode, heck they are job one in any mode for BB's but the BB players on the other team always seem to think I am an experience pinata so I spend more time salvo chasing that shooting.

[AAA]
Members
347 posts
15,956 battles

I don't understand it either. I've only played Octo and almost every player seems to ignore me.

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles
3 hours ago, SoThirsty said:

I don't understand it either. I've only played Octo and almost every player seems to ignore me.

I wish that had been my experience last night! :fish_boom:

[TDRB]
Members
7,355 posts
16,186 battles
12 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

As I gaze into my crystal ball I see the answer to your question is November 2, 2022, at 3 am PDT. :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles
19 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

As I gaze into my crystal ball I see the answer to your question is November 2, 2022, at 3 am PDT. :Smile_teethhappy:

:cap_like:

Yep, you know it!