You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NochKlinok

Not allowed to load in

11 comments in this topic

[SRSJ]
Members
4 posts

Pressed Started game dc'd while in que, and reconnected, and was put in a game during the load in phase, except I was not being able to load in or do anything, could hear gameplay, but unable to do anything and stuck on the loading screens

Cant play.PNG

[SRSJ]
Members
4 posts
2 hours ago, SKurj said:

remove them all and try again

Is this worth it, this only happened one game, and I had games both before and after this one where I properly loaded in, Im 90% sure it has more to do with DCing while in que, as a que poped

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
1 minute ago, NochKlinok said:

Is this worth it, this only happened one game, and I had games both before and after this one where I properly loaded in, Im 90% sure it has more to do with DCing while in que, as a que poped

if it's only ever happened once...  i'd wait and see if it happens consistently before looking for help

[SRSJ]
Members
4 posts
3 minutes ago, SKurj said:

if it's only ever happened once...  i'd wait and see if it happens consistently before looking for help

My plan was to more report the bug, than anything else

[BURN1]
Members
1 post
1,067 battles

I've had a similar issue multiple times now.  A few days ago, I went into an operation, got to the lobby, and it just stayed there.  I could follow movements on the mini map, scroll through every tip, and examine the two lineups, but I couldn't get in.  Finally, after a few minutes, I finally was allowed in to the operation.   Once it was over, I jumped into another operation, with some hesitancy.  I ran into the same problem.  I tried everything I could think of to get in and I even had the client crash twice.  I restarted every time.  The last time, I couldn't get off the load screen for the game until the operation was over.  Of course, I get hit with a warning.  I filed a ticket with WG and submitted the game check report.  I was told that they were working on it.  Last night, I started an operation, and was stuck in the lobby for 6 minutes.  During that time I took a picture of my screen and put it in my original ticket.  I was finally let it, sank three ships, got a bunch of hits and damage, and got smacked with another warning for being unsupportive.  I ran another game check report and sent it in last night.  I haven't heard anything yet.  I don't have any mods running and have the 0.10.11 update (whatever the latest one is).

I understand penalizing people who just walk away, but there has to be a way to tell the difference between a person whose ship is in the game and they have full control of it (but don't do anything), and a person who is stuck in the lobby smashing buttons trying to get the game to let them in. 

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
927 posts
19,684 battles
On 10/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, NochKlinok said:

Pressed Started game dc'd while in que, and reconnected, and was put in a game during the load in phase, except I was not being able to load in or do anything, could hear gameplay, but unable to do anything and stuck on the loading screens

Cant play.PNG

I had that exact issue, took Support a week to respond. Still working on it. Not a mods issue, happens even in Safe mode.

[MR-1]
Members
3,039 posts
32,068 battles
On 10/31/2022 at 8:28 AM, NochKlinok said:

My plan was to more report the bug, than anything else

probbly more a Mod issue than a bug . did you do a check and repair  from the game system ...sometimes things like that could be caused by a bad file  and a check and repair  helps . 

failing that if your using the modstation  .uninstall it  but download a fresh version from the website  .because an older download  might be out of date