You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ElCuervoJones

First Steel ship EVER

17 comments in this topic

[R_N]
Members
160 posts
5,901 battles

After more grinding and thankfully for a cupon in reserve I managed to buy the Bagguette. 

neII1zY.png

Edited by ElCuervoJones
  • Cool 15

[CK5]
Members
1,888 posts
22,091 battles

Congratulations!  I also purchased the Bourgogne as my first steel ship.  I think you will like it.  

[WOLF3]
Members
790 posts
15,127 battles

Just got my borg a month ago. Great first choice. Was also a great excuse to reset my french bb line for some reasearch points! Starting to think id rather have something other than a BB from the research B. though.

[WOLFG]
Members
1,227 posts
20,981 battles

Congrats. Just picked it up recently myself. It's a fun ship, and punishes players who remain broadside to you, lol.  Even at max range. I have been enjoying mine. Hope you do as well.

6 hours ago, ElCuervoJones said:

After more grinding and thankfully for a cupon in reserve I managed to buy the Bagguette. 

neII1zY.png

[WPORT]
Members
19,367 posts
21,809 battles

Congratulations @ElCuervoJones.  I look forward to reading your review of the Bourgogne.  :-)

[GOB]
Members
4,227 posts
23,258 battles

Congrats!

My first  was Ragnar.. I have plenty of Steele to get the Bourg and have some left over.. just can't seem to pull the trigger.  Suffering from the Wait and see syndrome.:Smile_sad:

[-UCS-]
Members
341 posts
16,473 battles

You are gonna love that boat. MBRB administered carefully can mission kill or outright kill any broadside ship before they can angle out. The speed boost is great for flexing across the map. 2nds are serviceable. Anticipating that WG will hit it with the nerf bat any time now. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,947 posts
22,927 battles

Grats! and good choice.

[R_N]
Members
160 posts
5,901 battles

Hello me again. Well after playing with that ship a bit I must say it's quite a funny experience. I got the JB but it's not an entirely a "Sitter" like the JB but more of a combination of a Fast Schliffen and a Republique. Only wish: another turret would be nice like the C.Colombo. 

Anyways: This ship is a killer Crusier. One salvo = Ka-Booom! to any CC that show broadside. But it can also be a heavy burden to BBs too. Got a bow in Yamato? a Kremling?. No problem, the guns on the baggette can cut clean those superstructures and leve them like floating islands. AND nobody expect he doble tap with the reload booster.

One thing I don't like: The perma cammo. Uggggh. One is just plain green, the other looks like a pool party and Is that a Car?! (Yes. the Bourgone has a Volkswaguen on the deck!) Quite weird tho.

[WOLFX]
Members
671 posts
1,690 battles
4 minutes ago, ElCuervoJones said:

(Yes. the Bourgone has a Volkswaguen on the deck!) Quite weird tho.

Would not be a Volkswagen!

It is a Renault.

[SOUS]
Members
660 posts
5,939 battles

Not where i wanted to post, weird forum behavior

Edited by Itsj_p

[WPORT]
Members
19,367 posts
21,809 battles
Spoiler

On 9/7/2022 at 11:09 PM, ElCuervoJones said:

neII1zY.png

Congratulations @ElCuervoJones.  :-)

Edited to add:  This ^^^ is what happens when a topic gets posted in and resurrected to the forefront of the "All Activity" roster and I forget to check to see if I've already posted in the topic.
:cap_wander::Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Wolfswetpaws