Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Food - buffed State Fair Food

5 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,360 posts
24,137 battles

My wife is a fan of fair food, so I based this one recipe on a Florida fair food that my brother told me. He told me it was called the Three brothers. I decided to make it the Five Brothers instead. It involves a waffle cone with 1) pulled pork, 2) sausage link, 3) scrapple, 4) bacon, and 5) with a garnish fried pork rind. It is the most odd and great thing to eat. I only wish I had a larger waffle cone. The glass in the picture was used to hold the cone. So what is your favorite Fair Food?

20220905_174058a.jpg

[WPORT]
Members
19,353 posts
21,800 battles

That looks like a tempting snack, @Tpaktop2_1.  :-)

I have fond memories of "Fried Dough" at fairs.  :-)

Link enclosed for reference purposes.  https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/county-fair-fried-dough-recipe

[-AF-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,293 posts
15,802 battles

Love fair food!   My favorite is an outfit out of Oregon named Juicy's that has a Giant Western Sausage.  Got to have one every year when they come to town!

image.thumb.png.0ae35cbe1788b6479df13c4cab6a8630.png

This is a stock photo; mine would not have any bell peppers ('cause bell peppers and I do not get along).  But it would have mustard, bbq sauce and a bit of mayo because that's how I enjoy it.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

The Renaissance Fair that was held every year near a town where I went to college had a booth that served kebobs with peanut sauce, which were pretty good. You wouldn't think that peanut butter would make a good sauce ingredient but for that dish it worked.

Thai-Beef-Satay-with-Peanut-Sauce.jpg

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this