Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
omen69

I must Confess

7 comments in this topic

[E_51]
Beta Testers
121 posts
5,890 battles

Even though I hate subs in their current state, I gave a Sub driver a compliment today for chasing down and constantly keeping the other teams sub in check.  I only wish there were more like him.  

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[PHD]
Members
2,216 posts
9,796 battles
11 minutes ago, omen69 said:

Even though I hate subs in their current state, I gave a Sub driver a compliment today for chasing down and constantly keeping the other teams sub in check.  I only wish there were more like him.  

I don't dislike sub players all that much but WG for putting them in the game unbalanced. 

I even play a few but decided I would wait until the fixes stop so I don't have the relearn each patch.

As a DD player, IMHO, the relationship between subs and DDs is FUBAR.

[SALVO]
Members
15,602 posts
9,755 battles
52 minutes ago, omen69 said:

I gave a Sub driver a compliment today for chasing down and constantly keeping the other teams sub in check.

but how? ... did your Sub camped your own spawn?

Worths mentioning previously you didn't need to keep the enemy Sub in check... you just went and outright killed him. Now you just keep it "in check"... hooray :cap_old:

[RLGN]
Members
18,930 posts
34,457 battles

Consider that subs are all but blind against each other any more, I'm not sure how that happened.

Oh, they can raise hell if someone ELSE spots the sub, but that's it.

[E_51]
Beta Testers
121 posts
5,890 battles
44 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

but how? ... did your Sub camped your own spawn?

Worths mentioning previously you didn't need to keep the enemy Sub in check... you just went and outright killed him. Now you just keep it "in check"... hooray :cap_old:

I was fighting also, but what was notable is they both were mostly in b cap, between one of our dd and our cv...every time the enemy sub was spotted he would pursue the sub, causing the enemy sub to turn and run for a bit.  The whole time he would concentrate on sending torps in the enemy sub direction.   When he would lose visual or location of the enemy sub, he would call it out and others in the area would attempt to locate it again.  Once the location was found again he again would attack with torps keeping the enemy sub from harrasing any of our ships.  He one of very few sub drivers I have seen, sail within a couple of kilometers of another sub and just spam torps or pings at bbs on the opposing side not even attempting to engage the enemy sub.  A lot of randoms I am in with subs turns into a (Co-op) lets see how many pings and torps i can get vs trying to have an impact on the battle.  This sub driver might not have had a lot of stats in this game but he defiantly made an impact on the team winning.  Not to mention he had to have kept the enemy sub frustrated lol.

I hope this makes more sense.

Edited by omen69
typo
  • Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
2,362 posts
16,699 battles
1 hour ago, omen69 said:

I gave a Sub driver a compliment today

Hopefully it was not @theLaalaa......

Members
2,645 posts
2 hours ago, omen69 said:

I gave a Sub driver a compliment today

47 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

Hopefully it was not @theLaalaa......

There are a few constants in the universe. I may qualify for one of them.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this