Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AzuleSteel

Game drabber with most ships no camo

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6
[WOLF6]
Members
3 posts
4,169 battles

Ever since the game bonuses were removed from camo, but they could still be sold, it seems that no one has camo unless it's permanent.  The graphics are a lot drabber than they were before this.  Please give people a reason to use camo in game, either in returning some bonus to it or by removing the game bonus of selling it.

Thanks!

 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,120
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,266 posts
15,331 battles

The game graphics are awesome as usual for me don’t even notice ship camo’s . I am to busy dodging Subs and CVs to look around at peoples camos . 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[WOLF6]
Members
3 posts
4,169 battles
2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

The game graphics are awesome as usual for me don’t even notice ship camo’s . I am to busy dodging Subs and CVs to look around at peoples camos . 

I am zoomed in on ships all the time when aiming.  It's pretty obvious that they are now all a boring grey when aiming.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,120
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,266 posts
15,331 battles
5 hours ago, AzuleSteel said:

I am zoomed in on ships all the time when aiming.  It's pretty obvious that they are now all a boring grey when aiming.

I am going to take note tonight I saved some camos I like and have a lot of permo camos to . I have yet to go out naked I always like to dress sharp .

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
133
[OSW]
Members
92 posts
20 hours ago, AzuleSteel said:

Ever since the game bonuses were removed from camo, but they could still be sold, it seems that no one has camo unless it's permanent.  The graphics are a lot drabber than they were before this.  Please give people a reason to use camo in game, either in returning some bonus to it or by removing the game bonus of selling it.

Thanks!

 

selling off the camos is the only thing worth doing the missions for! I for one, don't want to have to dress my ships up as a circus clown JUST to get RID of them! Before the Economic Rework, camos were worth using. EVEN the ugly ones!

Now, they are so completely not!

                                                                      P.S. My count for useless ugly Event Camos, that cannot be slod, is at 49.  WG, if you are not going to let me sell them, you should at least let me throw them away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55
[NEMO]
Members
123 posts
7,140 battles

Battleship Grey is a cliché for a reason:  most battleships (and other warships) are painted that color because it blends in with the horizon when viewed at a distance.

There have been some ships that had artsy color schemes (my favorite being America's 'Great White Fleet' with golden buff superstructures), and Coast Guard cutters are still painted white, or even unusual camos such as the HMS Argus (one of Britain's early aircraft carriers) with a zebra scheme.  Russia has used a dark bluish-grey paint, which is visually interesting (e.g., the Novorossiysk, Soviet Soyuz).  But these ships are an exception to what is more or less an unspoken rule:  warships are some shade of grey.  My guess is they don't want them to be an easy target.

Personally, I prefer those camouflage colors which are historically accurate, especially over the silly nonsense camos such as those Japanese girls' Azure Lane series, or camos that turn a warship into a dragon or some other such thing.  Just my personal preference.  I don't mind getting ugly camos in a random container as long as I can sell them off.

 

Edited by CaptainDakkar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×