Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kornfed

Stop with the camos in crates please...

7 comments in this topic

Members
2,643 posts

A very, very few may want to paint their ships rather than collect the 11k+ in credits. When I say "very, very few" I am, of course, referring to what WG calls "popular demand."

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,671 posts
29,999 battles

The only crates I have found camos in are the "more camo" crates that you earn doing specific missions for them. Haven't pulled them out of anything else AFAIK but I imagine they may be in those daily crates that give you a higher percentage chance of a super container. Since I am only getting the more camo crates as gifts, I don't care and I can sell them so don't see a problem. Besides there may be someone who likes the paint somewhere. 

IMHO the big problem is the one use camos that are tagged "special" that can not be sold. That needs to be changed so we can dump those too. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
171 posts
7,163 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

The only crates I have found camos in are the "more camo" crates that you earn doing specific missions for them. Haven't pulled them out of anything else AFAIK but I imagine they may be in those daily crates that give you a higher percentage chance of a super container. Since I am only getting the more camo crates as gifts, I don't care and I can sell them so don't see a problem. Besides there may be someone who likes the paint somewhere. 

IMHO the big problem is the one use camos that are tagged "special" that can not be sold. That needs to be changed so we can dump those too. 

I get them while trying for Super crates, or whatever they are called. 

Perma camo's are the one's folks should use. Still worth nothing, but at least they don't cost you anything to replace. 

I could give a poop about the single camos I get. Just sell them for the credits anyway. 

Knowing WG, the camos will be worth less for sale in the future anyway. 

Just get it over with already.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,671 posts
29,999 battles
1 hour ago, kornfed said:

I get them while trying for Super crates, or whatever they are called. 

Perma camo's are the one's folks should use. Still worth nothing, but at least they don't cost you anything to replace. 

I could give a poop about the single camos I get. Just sell them for the credits anyway. 

Knowing WG, the camos will be worth less for sale in the future anyway. 

Just get it over with already.

Ahh yeah, I kind of figured they put them in those crates. The camos really are a booby prize for sure. Maybe we need a mod that auto-sells any we acquire.... I would download that! 

Selling stuff is kind of a PITA in game since it requires you to leave port. Maybe the ability to sell from "Equipment" screen with a right click and option to sell. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Beta Testers
171 posts
7,163 battles
19 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ahh yeah, I kind of figured they put them in those crates. The camos really are a booby prize for sure. Maybe we need a mod that auto-sells any we acquire.... I would download that! 

Selling stuff is kind of a PITA in game since it requires you to leave port. Maybe the ability to sell from "Equipment" screen with a right click and option to sell. 

No, it's not that. There's no benefit other than the looks, except they are one use only. And to replace it, you wait until you get another? Or, you buy one with credits. ?!

Please... or at least as I understand it. Makes no sense, unless you make them really special to add to the added items that replaced them. Don't remember what they are called. I get them as well in the "dice roll" for creates. Those are useful. They do what the canos used to do. Heck, keep the camos/credits. Just give us more of the stuff that is useful. 

Edit: By the way, I have no idea if the camos that you buy are the same price as they pay for.

Members
3,177 posts
2,939 battles
3 hours ago, kornfed said:

Just give us the credits. 

I would rather not have to buy all my camos with credits, thank you very much.

Sign in to follow this