You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boggzy

NA Community Stream: HUGE devblog reveal!

254 comments in this topic

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator
1,475 posts
15,342 battles

Captains!  

Ahskance and myself have the distinct pleasure of unveiling a massive devblog with a lot of exciting news, content, and changes!  Come join us as always at 5pm Central US Time this Wednesday on the Official Twitch Channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/worldofwarships

See you there!   :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,908 posts
22,849 battles

Sweet!

Happy Thanks GIF

[CAAT]
Members
5,854 posts
7,633 battles
7 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

:Smile_popcorn:

images.jpg.ce91f523369a04a165c4bfd31f079173.jpg

[FORM]
Members
2,999 posts
15,488 battles

Says offline for me... should've been started 18 mins ago by my clock... or am I off?

And if you're running late, just bring a note from your mom or we'll mark you tardy.

Members
1,375 posts
7 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Says offline for me... should've been started 18 mins ago by my clock... or am I off?

And if you're running late, just bring a note from your mom or we'll mark you tardy.

Twitch schedule says it's 5-7 PM tomorrow.

[CAAT]
Members
5,854 posts
7,633 battles
31 minutes ago, Boggzy said:

Captains!  

Ahskance and myself have the distinct pleasure of unveiling a massive devblog with a lot of exciting news, content, and changes!  Come join us as always at 5pm Central US Time this Wednesday on the Official Twitch Channel:

Not gonna lie, you have my attention... Is there a SLIVER of hope that Wee Vee '44 is in the announcements? Maaaybe?

Guess we'll find out! ~-~°(◠.◠;)°v~-~

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,275 posts
34,798 battles

I am excited and I will be available tomorrow to watch!

[WOLFH]
Members
608 posts
30,822 battles
22 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Not off-off, but yes, slightly off :fish_nerv:

That's the usual Wednesday afternoon/evening American time.

For me (east coast Australia), it will be the usual Thursday 8:00 AM (need more coffee :cap_tea:) start time.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
17,083 posts
38,410 battles
49 minutes ago, TheArc said:

1 hour ago, Boggzy said:

Captains!  

:Smile_hiding:

1.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Haha 3

[CAAT]
Members
5,854 posts
7,633 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

:Smile_hiding:

1.jpg

[PVE]
Members
1,188 posts
1 hour ago, Boggzy said:

Captains!  

If its to announce my appointment to company president, I have yet to be notified.  

Once the appointment is final, CV & subs will be deleted on the very next update.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
17,083 posts
38,410 battles
Just now, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Once the appointment is final, CV & subs will be deleted on the very next update.

giphy.gif

• Cool 4

Members
1,260 posts
8,392 battles
1 hour ago, paradat said:

Sweet!

Happy Thanks GIF

everything is awesome until they hint something like subs will have their underwater speed increased by 50% becouse reasons :Smile_smile:

then all the hype turns into

Q8OD.gif

• Cool 2

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,157 battles

This amount of hype better not be for subs. Otherwise I think the audience might be misjudged. 

However, if it's about making ranked meaningful and competitive once again, you might have something to be excited about. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Thanks 4

Members
870 posts
20 battles
1 hour ago, Boggzy said:

a massive devblog with a lot of exciting news, content, and changes!

Please be sub release announcement!  :Smile_great:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 10

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,908 posts
22,849 battles
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

This amount of hype better not be for subs. Otherwise I think the audience might be misjudged. 

However, if it's about making ranked meaningful and competitive once again, you might have something to be excited about. 

Oh man I hope it is subs. hmm... could it be? We would be talking 11.9 that would be October....some nice symmetry there. Maybe. I feel pretty confident that Subs are done this year and probably not on the same patch as the end of year stuff. So again maybe. Too early for Black Friday stuff. Could just be about Halloween again some nice symmetry first blush was on Halloween finish on Halloween would be pretty cool. 

Will find out tomorrow.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,908 posts
22,849 battles
8 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Please be sub release announcement!  :Smile_great:

True Blue Please GIF

• Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[TDRB]
Members
7,073 posts
15,824 battles
16 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I think WG is growing tired of testing subs so I will not be surprised if it is announcing the release date for subs.

They must hype it up because I see little evidence that subs are that popular and less evidence subs are ready to be released.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

Members
4,258 posts
5,212 battles

Well, we have both WoW anniversary, and Halloween coming up...I do hope some new ships hit the Armory...hint hint...

[VIGIL]
Members
1,407 posts
2 hours ago, paradat said:

Sweet!

Happy Thanks GIF

A big surprise.

B42FE17D-2001-44E2-86D1-246EE4E91949.gif

• Haha 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,908 posts
22,849 battles
16 minutes ago, Dudefella said:

A big surprise.

B42FE17D-2001-44E2-86D1-246EE4E91949.gif

Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

[SALVO]
Members
27,907 posts
40,235 battles
24 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I think WG is growing tired of testing subs so I will not be surprised if it is announcing the release date for subs.

They must hype it up because I see little evidence that subs are that popular and less evidence subs are ready to be released.

I agree that it's possible that WG may have grown tired of testing subs.  If so, I also question whether or not they'll w ant to move forward with subs.  I can easily see them thinking that they have to officially release them because of all the time and money they've invested in subs already.  But many companies have also decided to cut their losses and just end projects that don't seem likely to succeed.

Either way (i.e. official release or cut their losses), both would qualify as a huge reveal.  And I don't really see the "next new tech tree line" as a huge reveal.  We may not know what it is, but new lines come and go, and hardly qualify as "huge".  Honestly, I see the RN and German BCs as the closest thing to a huge deal, because they were lines that the community was begging for.  I'm not sure that there's another line out there with anywhere near that level of interest.

• Haha 1

[ARGSY]
Members
30,539 posts
28,021 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

:Smile_popcorn:

I'm not sure what's going to need more popcorn - the announcement itself or the ship hitting the fan over on the forums when the info filters through! 

@Boggzy I reckon you'd better bring a double squad of moderators.