You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Missouri credits with new economy

7 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
1,403 posts
14,766 battles

So with the new economic update.  I'm checking out the missouri economic bonuses and i'm seeing 40%.   I only have one other tier 9 premium (pommern) and it's at 5% so yes missouri has a 35% advantage.   However my tier 10's have 50% bonuses.  So does the service cost increase more than negate the 10% increased credits of tier 10's or does your typical tier 10 premium generate more credits than the missouri now?

[PVE]
Members
17,083 posts
38,415 battles
35 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

So with the new economic update.  I'm checking out the missouri economic bonuses and i'm seeing 40%.   I only have one other tier 9 premium (pommern) and it's at 5% so yes missouri has a 35% advantage.   However my tier 10's have 50% bonuses.  So does the service cost increase more than negate the 10% increased credits of tier 10's or does your typical tier 10 premium generate more credits than the missouri now?

• There is no +5% Credit boost for T9 ships; Premium or Tech Tree. It is +10% (if you have the Permanent Economic Boost Package). XP can have +5% but it is for a Clan Bonus and it is the only +5% I am aware of (unless you have one of those special commemorative flags that gives +% Credits?). There is no Clan +% Credit bonus.
  • All T9's with the Permanent Economic Boost Package get +10% credits (this makes up for the old perma camo's -20% service fee if you had it which Pommern & Missouri both would have). 
  • If you are an original owner of Missouri (ie; before it was removed) you get an additional +30% credits to make up for the increased credit modifier built into the ship it used to have that they turned into the mission for a while. So you get a total of +40% with the Permanent Economic Boost Package (+10%) and the special OG Missouri Boost (+30%). People who got Missouri when it was brought back last year do not get this additional +30%; they only get the standard +10% from the Permanent Economic Boost package.
  • T10's get +50% Credits on their Permanent Economic Boost Package. T10 Special Premiums get a reduced service fee as a perk (was -50% but not sure if it changed in the rework? - I don't think it did). 
  • T9 Premiums have a higher BASE Credit earning formula vs Tech Tree ships including the T10 Special Premiums (they earn the same as a T10 Tech Tree ship). So for OG Missouri as an example the base earnings are higher than a T10 Tech Tree ship and then you add the +40% on and it will greatly out earn the T10 Tech Tree ship that has a lower base earning and the +50%. A T10 Special Premium will come closer to equaling a regular T9 Premium in NET credits than a T10 Tech Tree ship will due to it's much lower service fee but it will be less and OG Missouri will smoke it. 
  • T9 Premiums are the best earning ships in the game when the battle performance is equal and all other bonuses are equal as well. The OG Missouri, due to that +40% vs +10% for standard T9 Premiums, is still the best earning ship in the game as long as you compare equal game results.
Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 3

[KILL]
Members
1,403 posts
14,766 battles
6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:
  • There is no +5% Credit boost for T9 ships; Premium or Tech Tree. It is +10% (if you have the Permanent Economic Boost Package). XP can have +5% but it is for a Clan Bonus and it is the only +5% I am aware of (unless you have one of those special commemorative flags that gives +% Credits?). There is no Clan +% Credit bonus.
  • All T9's with the Permanent Economic Boost Package get +10% credits (this makes up for the old perma camo's -20% service fee if you had it which Pommern & Missouri both would have). 
  • If you are an original owner of Missouri (ie; before it was removed) you get an additional +30% credits to make up for the increased credit modifier built into the ship it used to have that they turned into the mission for a while. So you get a total of +40% with the Permanent Economic Boost Package (+10%) and the special OG Missouri Boost (+30%). People who got Missouri when it was brought back last year do not get this additional +30%; they only get the standard +10% from the Permanent Economic Boost package.
  • T10's get +50% Credits on their Permanent Economic Boost Package. T10 Special Premiums get a reduced service fee as a perk (was -50% but not sure if it changed in the rework? - I don't think it did). 
  • T9 Premiums have a higher BASE Credit earning formula vs Tech Tree ships including the T10 Special Premiums (they earn the same as a T10 Tech Tree ship). So for OG Missouri as an example the base earnings are higher than a T10 Tech Tree ship and then you add the +40% on and it will greatly out earn the T10 Tech Tree ship that has a lower base earning and the +50%. A T10 Special Premium will come closer to equaling a regular T9 Premium in NET credits than a T10 Tech Tree ship will due to it's much lower service fee but it will be less and OG Missouri will smoke it. 
  • T9 Premiums are the best earning ships in the game when the battle performance is equal and all other bonuses are equal as well. The OG Missouri, due to that +40% vs +10% for standard T9 Premiums, is still the best earning ship in the game as long as you compare equal game results.

Thanks for the response it was much more helpful than that post count collector after you.  I did relook at it and yes i must have looked at the wrong thing,  Pommern is 10%, the 5% comes from the military month contributor. 

So the bonus is actually a hidden bonus given to all tier 9 prems to make them more credit earning than tier 10's.  Sure would be nice to know that bonus otherwise, all these other boosts are just pie in the sky.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
17,083 posts
38,415 battles
7 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Thanks for the response it was much more helpful than that post count collector after you.  I did relook at it and yes i must have looked at the wrong thing,  Pommern is 10%, the 5% comes from the military month contributor. 

So the bonus is actually a hidden bonus given to all tier 9 prems to make them more credit earning than tier 10's.  Sure would be nice to know that bonus otherwise, all these other boosts are just pie in the sky.

All Premium ships make more Credits BASE than the same tier Tech Tree ship. It isn't just T9. There is some form of +% Credits built in to each Premium ship (NOT T10 Special Premiums though - they earn exactly the same as a T10 Tech Tree ship base - they get a reduction in service fee as their bonus for being "Premium" so net you make more Credits vs a Tech Tree T10).

I don't think WG has ever given us the specific +% for each tier so it is unknown. But the +% is higher the higher you go in tiers. T9 receives the highest +% one would assume as they are the best earning ships in game (Credits and XP). This is listed on the wiki page about Earnings...

Each ship has multipliers to XP and credits. The multipliers of premium ships are known to be higher than those for tech tree ships. However, the values themselves are unknown.

The multiplier scales with the tier of the ship. For XP, a two-fold difference is possible between Tiers I and X. E.g. a Tier I ship may have a multiplier of 1.0 while a Tier X ship has a multiplier of 2.0. For credits, the difference may be even greater.

Not knowing what the Premium ship built in +% boost to base Credits (and XP) is really isn't a big deal. We know they make more than same tier Tech Tree ships and we know T9, followed by T8, followed by T7, etc... down to T2 earn more overall in a graduate scale (eventually you may run into a case where a low tier Premium can be out earned by a high tier Tech Tree? - but tier for tier Premiums always earn more base - T10 Special Premium excluded). Any boosts we use boost the overall earnings of the ships. It all works together.

We don't need to know the actual +% of the built in boost for Premium ships. We only need to know that the higher the tier the greater the +%. So when trying to get the most bang for the buck from these economic boosts, or trying to earn the most Credits or some form of XP for a task/grinding, use the highest tier Premium ship you have (that you perform well in) with those boosts for the best result (note - T10 Special Premiums only help with credits when you personally need credits as their net Credits earned is higher than a T10 Tech Tree but they do not earn more base than a T10 Tech Tree).

So just take it at face value that if you want to earn a lot of Credits and/or XP of some type that

• Premium ships will out earn the same tier Tech Tree ship significantly with equal performances and bonuses applied (net Credit earnings more with Special Premiums not base)
  • The higher the tier for the Premium (excluding T10 Special Premiums) the greater their earning power (base and with boosts added)
  • T9 Premiums are the best earning ships, BASE, in the game
    • It is possible for a few T8 Premium ships with the Kobayashi camo (Economic Boost Package now) to out earn (Credits) a standard T9 Premium (non OG Missouri)
  • OG Missouri is still the undisputed king of Credit earnings in WOWS. 
Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[KILL]
Members
1,403 posts
14,766 battles

Yeah, but not so long ago we were all in a hissy fit about the Missouri not making the credits it used to make.    All they have to do i change the hidden numbers and wham! they get their desired effect and no one knows.

• Boring 1

[REVY]
Members
9,635 posts
7,316 battles
2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Yeah, but not so long ago we were all in a hissy fit about the Missouri not making the credits it used to make.    All they have to do i change the hidden numbers and wham! they get their desired effect and no one knows.

A 40% drop in credit earning potential would be noticeable.