You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gjflanker

Signal Flag Count WAD?

9 comments in this topic

[ODIN]
Members
301 posts
20,401 battles

I just went through and demounted signal flags from a bunch of my ships, but I noticed that the count of how many of each I had did not change.  Before the economic rework, if I had done that, the count of each flag remounted would have increased.  Now, it is not.  Is this WAD, or is it a bug?  I had 20 Sierra Mike flags, and after demounting a bunch of them from T10 ships, I still had 20 Sierra Mike flags.  See screenshots for an example of the Oster before and after demounting.

WorldOfWarships64_pnqHK1TAza.jpg

WorldOfWarships64_sG14HXtYOZ.jpg

Edited by gjflanker
Added screen shots

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,428 posts
17,182 battles

Working as designed. The available number for flags and boosters (and probably camos too, although I haven’t used a consumable camo since the change) doesn’t go down when you mount them anymore. Only when you enter a battle and use them. 

[ODIN]
Members
301 posts
20,401 battles
35 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Working as designed. The available number for flags and boosters (and probably camos too, although I haven’t used a consumable camo since the change) doesn’t go down when you mount them anymore. Only when you enter a battle and use them. 

Okay, thanks.  That's actually a good change, IMHO, because now I don't have to think about how much inventory I have scattered across a couple hundred ships. lol

[WOLF2]
Members
916 posts
22,859 battles

I just logged in for the first time in a couple of months. I see there has been some changes and I can't find my dragon single flags.

Edit. Now I have noticed when I place my pointer over the camos it does not show what the bonuses are.

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto

[BUOY]
Members
2,136 posts
21,725 battles
7 minutes ago, Klaatu_Nicto said:

I just logged in for the first time in a couple of months. I see there has been some changes and I can't find my dragon single flags.

All eco flags have been removed even from cosmetic use.

[WOLF2]
Members
916 posts
22,859 battles
1 minute ago, lloyd1701 said:

All eco flags have been removed even from cosmetic use.

I paid real money for some of the flags. I hope they plan on giving me a refund.

[BUF]
Members
177 posts
11,990 battles
2 minutes ago, Klaatu_Nicto said:

I paid real money for some of the flags. I hope they plan on giving me a refund.

When the system switched over there was a conversion performed that turned all of your economic flags and the economic portion of the camos into a new resource so you didn't lose anything.  Try searching the old news articles or here on the forum.  There was a lot of chatter about it before it happened,

[BUOY]
Members
2,136 posts
21,725 battles
12 minutes ago, Klaatu_Nicto said:

All bonuses associated with the flags were converted to the new system. And yes I'm kinda miffed at losing dragon flags even for aesthetic purposes as well.

[NWNG]
Members
3,855 posts
6,059 battles
1 hour ago, Klaatu_Nicto said:

Edit. Now I have noticed when I place my pointer over the camos it does not show what the bonuses are.

Camo is now just skin with no benefit, the concealment buff has been made part of each ship, and the dispersion penalty to incoming fire has been removed completely. So now you can either sell them all and get all that lovely credits, Or you can pick and choose which camo you want to use, without worrying about the bonuses.

I personally only use Perma-camo, and sell the rest.

Edited by Counter_Gambit