Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sasquatch_research

Submit a ticket

8 comments in this topic

[WAMMY]
Members
2,797 posts
17,009 battles

Hey

Why can't there be a simple icon under player support for submitting a ticket, I want to submit a ticket but can't find where its located?  I don't see it under Services or Player Support and you shouldnt have to jump through 10 different screans to locate it, or have a whole list of answers to a question I don't have.  One simple location and header/icon to generate a ticket.   Make it simple.

Pete

[A-D-F]
Members
494 posts
8,928 battles
1 hour ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Why can't there be a simple icon under player support for submitting a ticket, I want to submit a ticket but can't find where its located?  I don't see it under Services or Player Support and you shouldnt have to jump through 10 different screans to locate it, or have a whole list of answers to a question I don't have.  One simple location and header/icon to generate a ticket.   Make it simple.

Pete

Because they don't want you submiting a ticket for something already answered in the FAQs or in one of their self help menus. Despite their efforts, I'm sure some people do anyway

Edit: most people also tend to not use their actually name, part of the anonymity that comes with using a user name, this is also not your personal email, so you dont need to sign your posts with your name.

Edited by Forgotten_Void

[WAMMY]
Members
2,797 posts
17,009 battles
3 hours ago, Forgotten_Void said:

Because they don't want you submiting a ticket for something already answered in the FAQs or in one of their self help menus. Despite their efforts, I'm sure some people do anyway

Edit: most people also tend to not use their actually name, part of the anonymity that comes with using a user name, this is also not your personal email, so you dont need to sign your posts with your name.

Hey

Well, when you select a topic and try it; it comes back and says an error occurred and you can't take any action.  So much for their self help setup.

Pete

[A-D-F]
Members
494 posts
8,928 battles
1 minute ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Well, when you select a topic and try it; it comes back and says an error occurred and you can't take any action.  So much for their self help setup.

Pete

try logging in using incognito mode, sometimes the cookies cause issues with the support site.

[WAMMY]
Members
2,797 posts
17,009 battles
16 hours ago, Forgotten_Void said:

try logging in using incognito mode, sometimes the cookies cause issues with the support site.

Hey

Incognito mode?  I don't even know what that is.  Everytime I do log in with or when it asks for my account/password it takes me to the same place.  A nice little ICON that says "create ticket" would make sense, no guess work, links you right to where you need to be.

Pete

[A-D-F]
Members
494 posts
8,928 battles

Hey

Incognito mode?  I don't even know what that is.  Everytime I do log in with or when it asks for my account/password it takes me to the same place.  A nice little ICON that says "create ticket" would make sense, no guess work, links you right to where you need to be.

Pete

if you are using chrome or edge, press ctrl + shift + n

[A-D-F]
Members
494 posts
8,928 battles

Everytime I do log in with or when it asks for my account/password it takes me to the same place

This often happens when you have too much in your cache or too many cookies (which unfortunately  is a very low number for their site) in cognito/private browsing lets you use a fresh slate, no cookies or cache for the site to read without you having to clear your current data which might cause a lot of inconvenience for you later. I have the issue often because I have different accounts on different servers and it tries to log me on to both at the same time going into that loop, so I use private browsing to get around it, but no cache or data is saved when you close the window so you will need to log in any time you use this browser feature

Sign in to follow this