Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Ducky featured by Jingles

49 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6,638
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,608 posts
5,065 battles

Wait, what?  I was?

 

 

oh

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,638
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,608 posts
5,065 battles

He starts the match by reporting all subs?  Not something I'd be proud to have people see.

 

  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,673
[WOLFC]
Members
5,898 posts
16,516 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

He starts the match by reporting all subs?  Not something I'd be proud to have people see.

 

I’m pretty sure it’s also technically a violation of the game rules (abusing the reporting system).

  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,352
[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,157 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

He starts the match by reporting all subs?  Not something I'd be proud to have people see.

 

Yeah, was super ticked off from the previous game. Tried playing my sejong to support a cap and got into position with a good chunk of health gone and dcped a triple fire and nothing I could do when the sub that just motored out to the flank and started pinging my smoke found me with a ping

So yeah, I was super ticked to die in 4 minutes after trying to play usefully and safely except for torpedoes that can't be dodged shot by something I can't counter. 

So yeah, jumping into another game and finding double subs didn't have me singing WGs praises, so I used their built in relief valve. 

  • Cool 14
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,638
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,608 posts
5,065 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

so I used their built in relief valve

Understandable, I suppose.  But you got the best revenge in the end.  Outstanding game!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,352
[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,157 battles
13 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Understandable, I suppose.  But you got the best revenge in the end.  Outstanding game!

 

I wish it wasn't that way. I wish that all classes in the game were well balanced and well received by the player base but it seems to be a pipe dream at this point.

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
435
[TARK]
Members
793 posts
5,932 battles

Nice game Ducky_shot!

Also on the reporting subs at the start... how else are we supposed to protest those ships in game?  Wait until the end?  

Every time I tried out a sub, a minimum of -2 karma.  Every time I play Nakhimov, a minimum of -2 karma.  Its part of it.  You play a ship that annoys at least 12 other people on the reds, and I accept that they get to report me for it.  I wouldn't expect anything different!

Edited by Eckarbeiter
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,656
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,940 posts
22,895 battles

Really well played nice work!

Tbs Network Yes GIF by The Detour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,467
[SALVO]
Members
15,646 posts
9,782 battles

Always nice watching  a fellow NA forum user pull amazing performances ... :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,376 posts
59 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Yeah, was super ticked off from the previous game. Tried playing my sejong to support a cap and got into position with a good chunk of health gone and dcped a triple fire and nothing I could do when the sub that just motored out to the flank and started pinging my smoke found me with a ping

So yeah, I was super ticked to die in 4 minutes after trying to play usefully and safely except for torpedoes that can't be dodged shot by something I can't counter. 

So yeah, jumping into another game and finding double subs didn't have me singing WGs praises, so I used their built in relief valve. 

Nah, submarines are a perfectly balanced and engaging class in this game. /sarcasm

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,431
[WPORT]
Members
19,353 posts
21,800 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

He starts the match by reporting all subs?  Not something I'd be proud to have people see.

 

622820571_Thanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.be1cb97013fc60fa8f5b256db10827cc.jpg
 

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
243
[CSIC]
Beta Testers
860 posts
1,419 battles

Very nice work duck!! Cool to see someone we talk to get some spotlight and show what NA folks can do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,717
[SPTR]
Members
28,204 posts
20,705 battles

good to see more of us NA forumers getting replays featured on his channel, I thought Ducky_shot's name familiar. welcome to the club! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,052
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,659 posts
8,684 battles
7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

He starts the match by reporting all subs?  Not something I'd be proud to have people see.

 

Yeah definitely. Then trying to excuse it by blaming a previous match with different players.... a bit pathetic. 

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,467
[SALVO]
Members
15,646 posts
9,782 battles
32 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

Yeah definitely. Then trying to excuse it by blaming a previous match with different players.... a bit pathetic. 

Just normal human behavior, we all can do stuff like that at some point or another... Moreover something as unsignificant as a downvote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
517
[BTLST]
[BTLST]
Members
1,128 posts
18,427 battles
14 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s also technically a violation of the game rules (abusing the reporting system).

It is? Please quote the rule(s) that are supposedly violated by this.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,052
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,659 posts
8,684 battles
4 hours ago, tangofan said:

It is? Please quote the rule(s) that are supposedly violated by this.

I reviewed the EULA.

Could be considered a violation under 12.1.3. Since people seem to take their karma seriously, reporting them unethically could be considered harassment. 

 image.png.c8adcaac8a14b53b647dc8e7d6a385a2.png

Might also come under 12.1.6. Noting harassment and cyber bullying by reporting someone solely because they're playing a ship type you don't like. 

image.thumb.png.6e6e4e02db1242cf897ed7e26872317f.png

If one of the impacted players he reported decides to lodge a complaint, WG may have grounds under the above to take action. Unlikely, but possible. 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Meh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,431
[WPORT]
Members
19,353 posts
21,800 battles
6 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

I reviewed the EULA.

Could be considered a violation under 12.1.3. Since people seem to take their karma seriously, reporting them unethically could be considered harassment. 

 image.png.c8adcaac8a14b53b647dc8e7d6a385a2.png

Might also come under 12.1.6. Noting harassment and cyber bullying by reporting someone solely because they're playing a ship type you don't like. 

image.thumb.png.6e6e4e02db1242cf897ed7e26872317f.png

If one of the impacted players he reported decides to lodge a complaint, WG may have grounds under the above to take action. Unlikely, but possible. 

 

227827469_Thanks_WorldofWarships_trophy-icon_03-23-2022_.jpg.a7f86b217219aaa994d4e8c8848f7290.jpg

  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[WOLFX]
Members
662 posts
1,690 battles
15 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

reviewed the EULA.

Aha! A bush lawyer. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,431
[WPORT]
Members
19,353 posts
21,800 battles
8 minutes ago, cammaj said:

Aha! A bush lawyer. 😁

Why pay a high-priced lawyer when all we need is a referee?

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,215
[SVF]
Members
2,893 posts
2,776 battles
1 hour ago, HyperFish said:

I reviewed the EULA.

Could be considered a violation under 12.1.3. Since people seem to take their karma seriously, reporting them unethically could be considered harassment. 

 image.png.c8adcaac8a14b53b647dc8e7d6a385a2.png

Might also come under 12.1.6. Noting harassment and cyber bullying by reporting someone solely because they're playing a ship type you don't like. 

image.thumb.png.6e6e4e02db1242cf897ed7e26872317f.png

If one of the impacted players he reported decides to lodge a complaint, WG may have grounds under the above to take action. Unlikely, but possible. 

 

WG keeps karma around as the stress relief option so that frustration doesn't escalate to actually harassing other players either in game or in Port.  Some times it works.  Subs are a divisive class, to put it politely.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,885
[WOLFG]
Members
16,771 posts
19,391 battles
23 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

 

So yeah, jumping into another game and finding double subs didn't have me singing WGs praises, so I used their built in relief valve. 

 

MOB BABY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×