You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tapioka70

Sub Porpoising... just fix it already.

6 comments in this topic

[TF39]
Members
155 posts
30,116 battles

When are you going to deal with this Sub porpoise mechanic? It's so ridiculous. ZERO counter play.

I have an idea, if a sub is underwater, has not been detected yet, they can't see the surface ships until they are at periscope depth. Only fair.

• Cool 5
  • Meh 2

[-THG-]
Members
2,454 posts
7,578 battles
1 hour ago, Tapioka70 said:

When are you going to deal with this Sub porpoise mechanic? It's so ridiculous. ZERO counter play.

I have an idea, if a sub is underwater, has not been detected yet, they can't see the surface ships until they are at periscope depth. Only fair.

Nah, WG will create some Russian dd with anti subs torpedos that track them on 20 km.

create a problem, sell the solution

• Haha 1
  • Meh 2

[BWC]
Beta Testers
3,326 posts
9,851 battles
9 hours ago, Tapioka70 said:

You act as though this is something WG does NOT want Subs to do.  Perhaps they do, in which case why change what is working as intended?

[GOB]
Members
4,227 posts
23,258 battles

Fix it????:Smile_veryhappy:

It's a FEATURE not a GLITCH!

We are lucky they haven't given them Harpoon Missles yet!

Wouldn't be shocked if they don't get a battle signal to enhance it AND speed up and increase homing range for their torps.

WG will do ANYTHING to build up a class( read that as make easier to play harder to kill )  to sell more of them.

Are you new?

Edited by Col_Nasty

[E_51]
Beta Testers
121 posts
5,896 battles

Is this a call for all the Sub Loving Trolls?

Down with the Sub!!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,940 posts
22,895 battles
15 hours ago, Tapioka70 said:

They did fix it. Subs dive much more slowly than they did before and the HE shells have a pretty good AOE.

What problem are you having?