You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don1818

tier 1 s#it bags

9 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
5 posts
12,278 battles

This is what is waiting for you when you reset you reserch and start over.. shame  .. shame.. shame.. No wonder know one want's to play teir 1 as a new player . How the F&^%. does this get alowed ?

image.thumb.png.8d41a8113484141ee732d25071063d3a.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

[WPORT]
Members
19,353 posts
21,800 battles

• Meh 1

[SALTY]
Members
8,929 posts
17,820 battles
1 hour ago, Don1818 said:

This is what is waiting for you when you reset you reserch and start over.. shame  .. shame.. shame.. No wonder know one want's to play teir 1 as a new player . How the F&^%. does this get alowed ?

Ok, first of all, relax.  It's just Tier 1.  It's just one match and you're done with it.

I faced off against a T1 three-man division today and had similar luck.  Looking up these guys stats......they had northward of 6k battles and 21pt commanders on T1 ships.  Who knew T1 could be so fierce?  But at the end of the day, they are allowed to play the game as they see fit, and if they find that T1 is fun for them, then great.  Who are we to judge?

Let them populate lower tiers and keep them somewhat active and alive.  I have no issue with this, because after my single match, I'm moving up to T2 anyway.  But a playing population is a healthy population, so I'd rather have those guys keeping the basement lights on than not at all.

Members
3,190 posts
2,959 battles
1 hour ago, Don1818 said:

• has over 12K battles
  • is complaining about losing Tier 1 battles
  • is complaining about teamwork in the enemy team

Sorry, but this one definitely goes in the "git gud" category. This is just sad.

• Meh 1

Members
2,647 posts

Tier 1 in the Swan used to be a blast. Now it's not the same boat, nor is it the same environment... but a long time ago, in a more fun iteration of the game...

[PAT]
Members
1,258 posts
15,083 battles

This is one of the main reasons I avoid low tiers in general. Either you're up against new players who have no clue what they're doing, or you're up against sweaty tryhards and sealclubbers.

• Meh 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,197 posts
28,855 battles
4 hours ago, Don1818 said:

image.thumb.png.8d41a8113484141ee732d25071063d3a.png

First your using the wrong ship.

Second, you have over 100 battles so your experience is different from new players...

Players with less than 100 battles play against new players..

I spent 6 hours researching best T1 ship.

Learned all you need to Excell in WOWS.

1- preserve your health at all costs.

2- use concealment as much as possible.

3- prioritize targets. Get low health ships off the board first.

You never know when you're going to have to go 1 v 7 and get a SOLO Warrior,  9 kill high Caliber, double strike Confederate game....

Hashidate, 21 point captain IFHE....

ITS IN MY STATS.

[D-PN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,931 posts
7,461 battles
1 hour ago, SuperSSL said:

This is one of the main reasons I avoid low tiers in general. Either you're up against new players who have no clue what they're doing

This is false. A New player at tier 1 is in a protected MM environment.

• Meh 1

[PAT]
Members
1,258 posts
15,083 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_JollyRoger said:

This is false. A New player at tier 1 is in a protected MM environment.

A player is still pretty much green until 1k battles or so. Even after that, many will continue to improve through the next 2-3k battles.

• Meh 1