Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Question about Azur Lane collaboration, "Last day today".

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

23,747
[ARGSY]
Members
30,103 posts
26,974 battles

It's only to be expected that with a new patch tomorrow, the collaboration would end today. However, I saw this on Twitter and wondered:

image.png.2e2badf3b82f138d5482a2610bf7bf39.png

Is this merely the last chance until the collaboration returns? Or is it the last hurrah for all time? @Ahskance

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,238
[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
5,875 posts
16,013 battles

First Rule of Collab Club...  Don't talk about Collab Club.

Second Rule of Collab Club... Don't talk about Collab Club.

-

In all seriousness, I have no information on future collaboration stuff.  I know we'd love to keep working with Azur Lane <3

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,747
[ARGSY]
Members
30,103 posts
26,974 battles
6 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

First Rule of Collab Club...  Don't talk about Collab Club.

Second Rule of Collab Club... Don't talk about Collab Club.

-

In all seriousness, I have no information on future collaboration stuff.  I know we'd love to keep working with Azur Lane <3

Okay, I was just checking whether you knew for sure. Transformers seems to have declared that this is their last hurrah, and I thought it wise to see whether a similar thing is known here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
620
[KAPPA]
Members
1,807 posts
10,229 battles

Considering that AL itself is soon to add Plymouth and Chkalov as priority research ships (edit- Prinz Rupprecht as well, just got the word), I'd say this isn't the last we'll see of this relationship. As long as WG can magic up paper ships that AL is willing to use and we keep buying anime captains on this end (very guilty of this myself), the collabs will likely keep going.

Edited by CaptHarlock_222
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,185
[SVF]
Members
2,865 posts
2,774 battles

I feel a missed opportunity was not adding an New Jersey captain to the themed Iowa permacamo item in the Armory/Premium Store (as well as the two CV themed skins).  I just want the NJ captain and believe that 10 USD per premium AL crate is very very pricy when you have to rely on the gacha roll for the captain to be merciful.

Edited by landcollector
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[MEIST]
Members
1,648 posts
6,759 battles
6 minutes ago, landcollector said:

I feel a missed opportunity was not adding an New Jersey captain to the themed Iowa permacamo item in the Armory/Premium Store (as well as the two CV themed skins).  I just want the NJ captain and believe that 10 USD per premium AL crate is very very pricy when you have to rely on the gacha roll for the captain to be merciful.

They want you to buy the fourth wave pack that has the NJ Capitan in it. Of course you know that. In my opinion they should've had all the captains separate for purchase. I wouldn't do the gamble for captains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,185
[SVF]
Members
2,865 posts
2,774 battles
Just now, jager_geist said:

They want you to buy the fourth wave pack that has the NJ Capitan in it. Of course you know that. In my opinion they should've had all the captains separate for purchase. I wouldn't do the gamble for captains. 

I do, but I'm not paying 25k Doubloons for the one captain I want and a bunch of other stuff I don't need (already have the NJ permacamo for Iowa) or don't want (everything else).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[MEIST]
Members
1,648 posts
6,759 battles
14 minutes ago, landcollector said:

I do, but I'm not paying 25k Doubloons for the one captain I want and a bunch of other stuff I don't need (already have the NJ permacamo for Iowa) or don't want (everything else).

Yep, I agree. They missed out on purchases not selling the captains seperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,108
[CAAT]
Members
5,451 posts
7,286 battles
4 hours ago, Ahskance said:

I know we'd love to keep working with Azur Lane <3

.......Promising response!

athenacykes.gif.48793180af043addac4041597ed5ba4d.gif

Besides, we need AL Tennessee for Wave 5...just think of the moneymaking potential!! She'd be a 30s reload California clone but with AL skin and AL Tennessee as captain 👀

Now if only we'd get a promising response on a certain Tier VII USN premium battleship being buffed in the near future ~-~°(◠.◠)°v~-~

Edited by SaiIor_Moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×