You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Citadel_Princess

game is unplayable

42 comments in this topic

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,801 posts
20,623 battles

it would help if you also include replay

upload it to wowreplays website, we can review the replay and give you some hints and tips to get better

[ARS]
Beta Testers
8,214 posts
9,156 battles

I don't think "unplayable" means what you think it means.

• Cool 6
  • Haha 6
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
27,755 posts
39,049 battles
8 minutes ago, AuditorMadness said:

did i really need to explain this?
image.png.720ba4dc752b91fe6c1d9f46630cdfed.png

image.png

Maybe.  Why did you need to post two exactly similar copies of the same post-battle results?

Members
79 posts
3,303 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

Maybe.  Why did you need to post two exactly similar copies of the same post-battle results?

paste bug

[O_O]
Members
7,669 posts
20,662 battles
12 minutes ago, AuditorMadness said:

Yes, I suppose you do.  I don't understand your complaint.

Do you mean the disparity of Base XP between the winning team and the losing team?  The winning team gets, what...x2 Base XP for the win? 

If THAT is what you are talking about, that isn't "the game is unplayable"...that is "win for better XP".

If that ISN'T what you are talking about, then your riddle is beyond me.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,321 posts
5,393 battles

Your 50% winrate in it last two games. Not sure whats so bad...

lolwut.thumb.jpg.f13b68509ab60b48e3c6149fe329d97a.jpg

I've had worse.

[WORX]
Members
16,908 posts
22,074 battles
47 minutes ago, AuditorMadness said:

image.png.720ba4dc752b91fe6c1d9f46630cdfed.png

image.png

OP... You have precedent in posting match results without context and expect us to agree with you telepathically.

Now based on facts on how the game works (under Economics of the "How It Works" series)... The winning team gets twice the EXP as the losing team... So in essence in your example...

The top 6 on the losing side, would've done better (if they won) then the top 6 on the winning side...

IF you're hinting its a one sided match??? Its not WG fault... Few things

• Your big caliber guns failed to produce
    • Mainly your Alaska and Musashi...
      • Once your big guns fail at high tiers.. You're not winning..
  • Its a high tier match in which, those who love power creep WG products can rejoice at high tiers....Mid tiers are somewhat less power creep'ed compared to high tiers.

Sorry OP... Nothing out of the ordinary with your post match results...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
30,048 posts
26,902 battles
39 minutes ago, AuditorMadness said:

The people on the other team don't feel the way you do.

[DOG]
Members
96 posts
15,963 battles

The charts do speak though. Base experience is plus 50% for the winning team (not doubled).

This means that the bottom five green players did worse than the worst red player from an exp POV. Three red players did better than the top green player (and the 4th red player was within a point). Half of the red players did better than the second highest green player.

Green was massively outplayed. Don’t know why - but the data speaks if you remember that it is 50% and not double.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Members
504 posts
10,731 battles
1 hour ago, Helstrem said:

I don't think "unplayable" means what you think it means.

How do you deal with a complete burnout? 

[-HUGS]
Members
789 posts
11,803 battles
22 minutes ago, Riminisky said:

The charts do speak though. Base experience is plus 50% for the winning team (not doubled).

This means that the bottom five green players did worse than the worst red player from an exp POV. Three red players did better than the top green player (and the 4th red player was within a point). Half of the red players did better than the second highest green player.

Green was massively outplayed. Don’t know why - but the data speaks if you remember that it is 50% and not double.

This is exactly what I understood as well.
Another way to see this, is that the avg xp for green team is under 500 base XP.  It sits at 485, actually.

That's super low. Very often, that would be because the score fell to 0 in a short amount of time. Red team got all the caps, all the kills necessary to drop the score to 0, while green team was busy getting blown up and doing minimal damage in return.

• Thanks 1

Members
79 posts
3,303 battles
40 minutes ago, Riminisky said:

finally someone understood what im trying to mean,  thank you so much

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,721 posts
15,210 battles

@AuditorMadness The Match Maker does not factor skill levels so it is possible to get steamrolled. I think you ran up the tiers much too fast. Roll yourself back to the tier 5 - 7 range and work on doing better as your average damage is on the low side.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
8,214 posts
9,156 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

@AuditorMadness The Match Maker does not factor skill levels so it is possible to get steamrolled. I think you ran up the tiers much too fast. Roll yourself back to the tier 5 - 7 range and work on doing better as your average damage is on the low side.

Skill level has very little to do with steamrolls.  That is nearly all on the snowball effect.

• Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

Members
79 posts
3,303 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

tier 5-7 its just a worst inferno, no thanks

• Meh 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,721 posts
15,210 battles
2 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

Skill level has very little to do with steamrolls.  That is nearly all on the snowball effect.

True but skill imbalance is a factor too.

1 minute ago, AuditorMadness said:

tier 5-7 its just a worst inferno, no thanks

That is a far more forgiving tier range than 8 - 10.

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,948 posts
28,253 battles

First,  finishing 4th on the team is respectable. 

2nd, unplayable would indicate either technical physical issues, i.e. pc, internet etc, or such op enemies you could do nothing, i.e. 5 subs and 6 dds with 2 carriers....

Since you finished 4th. I do not see any of those issues in play.

You obviously had enough grasp on the game and how to play a Kearsarge to finish 4th so I don't think it's a lack of skill or understanding game dynamics.

Help us out here and elaborate please. I'm sure my 7 years experience can help you....

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,150 posts
25,486 battles
3 hours ago, AuditorMadness said:

Yes. Yes you do. Because I have no idea what you're on about. So you lost two games. Wooptido. Everyone does.

Edited by Lert
  • Thanks 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,150 posts
25,486 battles
2 hours ago, Impitoyable_5929_x said:

Take a break from the completely optional recreational activity that contributed to it.

• Cool 3

[-AF-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,268 posts
15,425 battles
3 hours ago, Impitoyable_5929_x said:

Vary and rotate your entertainment options to limit your chances of such a thing happening.
Take a self-evaluation now and then and see if you are enjoying your entertainment choice or if it becomes boring, and/or feels more like a chore and/or a reason to be angered.
Schedule some time off now and then and be okay with taking that time away.

Take a sustained break if/when that burnout does happen, and detach yourself from whatever you feel burned out from.  Don't let FOMO issues lure you back when burnout is still in effect.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,721 posts
15,210 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Take a break from the completely optional recreational activity that contributed to it.

I have been on a more off than on break for some time now, it changes your viewpoint.

Members
6,724 posts
14,040 battles

I have seen a LOT worse yesterday - I had a game where no one on the team got more than 450 base XP in a random game and over have the team had less than 300.  It is summer, people are on vacation, those who normally can't play (kids), are and a lot of them are not very good.  Combined with missions where people only se the end result needed and they decide they have to do them asap and play like idiots...

The past 2-3 weeks have been horrifically bad.

Edited by CylonRed

Members
79 posts
3,303 battles
18 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

First,  finishing 4th on the team is respectable. 

2nd, unplayable would indicate either technical physical issues, i.e. pc, internet etc, or such op enemies you could do nothing, i.e. 5 subs and 6 dds with 2 carriers....

Since you finished 4th. I do not see any of those issues in play.

You obviously had enough grasp on the game and how to play a Kearsarge to finish 4th so I don't think it's a lack of skill or understanding game dynamics.

Help us out here and elaborate please. I'm sure my 7 years experience can help you....

image.png.f7407e2933b49a85bdd45a6194c8aed3.pngimage.png.72e64ed2723d2532dd65e2e440ead3d6.pngi just cant deal with this type of people