Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ElCuervoJones

Weird dream I had once.

3 comments in this topic

[R_N]
Members
133 posts
5,768 battles

So when I was a teen I was dreaming I was with my family (dad & mom) on a tour visit to Batlleship New Jersey. Everything went cool until the tour guide guide us inside a room where there was a gigant and long piece of pulsating meat heart with veins and flesh extending to the walls from the hearth. And the guide tourist was explaning like this

"...In 1958 the navy replaced boilers and engine with gigant hearts so to save oil and make the ship more sentient and efficient. So in a way the ships are very much alive"

And all the adults were like nothing really happen and only me was kind of impressed/freaked out. Dunno why I dream this. (Probably because of too much horror movies :Smile_teethhappy:)

Members
30 posts
221 battles

Sounds like something from the SCP Foundation. Actually there is a Bismarck one that is living and such with the fleshy insides or somethin

[R_N]
Members
133 posts
5,768 battles
On 8/28/2022 at 1:31 AM, CaptainAlpha627 said:

Sounds like something from the SCP Foundation. Actually there is a Bismarck one that is living and such with the fleshy insides or somethin

I read it and is quite interesting. Hope theres more about it.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this