Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheArc

Is there a mod that shows the shallow water? I'd like to stop getting stuck

5 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
2,993 posts
15,464 battles

I know WG has done a lot of work to make this issue less common since the sub rework, but is there a mod out there to help folks see the shallow water more easily, so we don't get our ships stuck on them?

I've only ever used Aslain's mod packs in the past, though I didn't see anything in there that looked like it, so I'm curious what options might be out there.

TIA!

Members
12,662 posts
14,320 battles

:Smile_veryhappy:You can always fleet up with a submarine and have it travel ahead of you to watch for you… 

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,349 posts
28,515 battles
4 hours ago, TheArc said:

I know WG has done a lot of work to make this issue less common since the sub rework, but is there a mod out there to help folks see the shallow water more easily, so we don't get our ships stuck on them?

I've only ever used Aslain's mod packs in the past, though I didn't see anything in there that looked like it, so I'm curious what options might be out there.

TIA!

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

:Smile_veryhappy:You can always fleet up with a submarine and have it travel ahead of you to watch for you… 

Yeah, there is NO WAY you can outrun it, surfaced or submerged! :cap_rambo:

• Haha 1

Members
70 posts
7,155 battles

Aslain's Modpack, under "Map Environment Mods", check "Clear underwater view", also enable on maps (i.e., don't select on ports only)

image.png.00d72305a85a0c342e7c5586c79c3080.png

Edited by Alcubierre_Star_Drive
  • Thanks 1

[FORM]
Members
2,993 posts
15,464 battles
36 minutes ago, Alcubierre_Star_Drive said:

Aslain's Modpack, under "Map Environment Mods", check "Clear underwater view", also enable on maps (i.e., don't select on ports only)

Tnx bro.

Sign in to follow this