Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Espadaprimo7

Is there a mod?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5
[TO31]
Members
8 posts
5,753 battles

I was wondering if there is or if someone knew how to make a mod that would put the the actual credits received on the Personal score page after battle instead of me having to click over to Credits and Xp to see the credit deduction of service and ammo cost.

  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,578
[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,945 posts
28,248 battles

If I recall correctly,  next to damage isn't credits listed along with exp earned?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[TO31]
Members
8 posts
5,753 battles
3 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

If I recall correctly,  next to damage isn't credits listed along with exp earned?

 

Yes it is, but that does not give you the service cost of the ship which is relevant with super ships cause you lose alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,578
[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,945 posts
28,248 battles

I'm sorry...

I sometimes forget that some players do struggle with economy in ships.

I've accumulated over 300 days premium and tons of flags, so I forget about the struggle.

So I really don't think about the struggle....

I can see why you would like the summary. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[TO31]
Members
8 posts
5,753 battles
33 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

I'm sorry...

I sometimes forget that some players do struggle with economy in ships.

I've accumulated over 300 days premium and tons of flags, so I forget about the struggle.

So I really don't think about the struggle....

I can see why you would like the summary. 

I understand, i too have a ton of prem time and a ok number of flags, but I just always find myself clicking to the tab to see and well i would like to not have to if at all possible lol. I love MOds and sometimes they are amazing what they can do, I figured i would ask.

 

ANd I have no problem with honest questions unlike the the first comment on this post lol

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,394
[KAG2]
Members
2,238 posts
36,011 battles
9 hours ago, Espadaprimo7 said:

I was wondering if there is or if someone knew how to make a mod that would put the the actual credits received on the Personal score page after battle instead of me having to click over to Credits and Xp to see the credit deduction of service and ammo cost.

I don't think there is a Mod, most just go to the details tab after the battle it has a complete breakdown. Well almost is does not calculate how much it cost you to run your flags, which can add up quick since some flags are over 100k a piece.

 

If you put on 8-10 flags that is about a 1 million credits you used on that game that is sort of hidden in the economic tally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,578
[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,945 posts
28,248 battles
12 hours ago, Espadaprimo7 said:

I understand, i too have a ton of prem time and a ok number of flags, but I just always find myself clicking to the tab to see and well i would like to not have to if at all possible lol. I love MOds and sometimes they are amazing what they can do, I figured i would ask.

 

ANd I have no problem with honest questions unlike the the first comment on this post lol

Now that I think about it....

A net gain/loss would be a nice life feature.  Not a mandatory one, but still a nice feature....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
764
[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
952 posts
15,588 battles
4 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Now that I think about it....

A net gain/loss would be a nice life feature.  Not a mandatory one, but still a nice feature....

They show you net gain. All you have to do is one click on the screen to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×