Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Happy_Catto

USN Full CV Tech Tree suggestions

7 comments in this topic

[N0CAP]
Members
12 posts
19,603 battles

Here is my suggestion for what an actual USN CV line with both Attack and a Support line could look like (including the Alternative Attack line). I'm still wondering what could go in the TX slot for the Support line since the US didn't produce that much heavier designs (that I know of) to fill that TX support line gap. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

USN Full CV Tech Tree.png

[TO07]
Members
4,106 posts
30,348 battles
3 hours ago, Happy_Catto said:

Here is my suggestion for what an actual USN CV line with both Attack and a Support line could look like (including the Alternative Attack line). I'm still wondering what could go in the TX slot for the Support line since the US didn't produce that much heavier designs (that I know of) to fill that TX support line gap. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

USN Full CV Tech Tree.png

Is The Franklin D Rose within the time frame of the game.

[N0CAP]
Members
12 posts
19,603 battles
5 hours ago, tm63au said:

She is in game ATM just that in WW2 config, I didnt mean for her to be in post war refit.

Edited by Happy_Catto

[VVV]
Members
3,243 posts
5,521 battles
10 hours ago, Happy_Catto said:

I'm still wondering what could go in the TX slot for the Support line since the US didn't produce that much heavier designs (that I know of) to fill that TX support line gap. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

While I'm not sold on the idea of 3 different USN CV lines, seeing as you're using CVLs for the support CV line I would figure another cruiser conversion is the obvious T10 option. A Alaska conversion design was actually drawn up but I'm not sure how well this would fit with the line thematically since it's actually slightly bigger than Essex. The other option would be a fictional Buffalo or Des Moines conversion.

[_BOH_]
[_BOH_]
Members
452 posts
2,688 battles
8 hours ago, tm63au said:

FDR is already in-game - it's currently avaliable for steel

[ZZZZ]
Members
222 posts
10,355 battles
16 hours ago, Happy_Catto said:

I'm still wondering what could go in the TX slot for the Support line since the US didn't produce that much heavier designs (that I know of) to fill that TX support line gap. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

You might not like the answer, but we already know it will be Essex.

Sign in to follow this