Aslain

[MOD][0.6.8.1] Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer #00 (22-07-2017)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3,567 posts in this topic

Is there documentation that talks about the reticles in the pack, specifically what the numbers and hash marks mean. I assume its for time to target, but not sure if the numbers are single seconds or something else.  

Have no info about it, it's also hard to find these mods homepages, everything is hard to find atm. Must have ask someone who have made such crosshair.

I'm using it. No problems so far. Like to see a mod that shows the players names without having to push Alt?

Defiantly help spice up the look and I love the reticule by Hootorez.  I am curious to what unknown's looks like so may try that tonight. 

Ahoy Aslain, good to see your stuff in Ships. I am a big user of your work in tanks and cant play without it. Look forward to future work.

Edited by RivRat

I'm using it. No problems so far. Like to see a mod that shows the players names without having to push Alt?

There's one by Hootorez that basically keeps the info shown by [Alt] active; showing player name, HP, and range/seconds if you just hit [alt] once (IIRC, it's the Rangefinder mod).  Can't be turned off once activated though.  It's in one of the EU mod threads linked by the mega mod thread.

However, no idea how long that will last; Hootorez stated he's not going to further support the mods once they break.

Much appreciated   it is a great help to have the mods available and easy to install

thanks again

My flag mod been updated with new flag for United Kingdom since it have Warspite now

KqthWhD.jpg

XVM is coming?

Xvm is pointless in close beta due to account wipes. So I do not expect to see Xvm till after Open beta launch

I need my XVM so I know whom I need to run from. Would like to see some camo patterns for the ships.

My flag mod been updated with new flag for United Kingdom since it have Warspite now

KqthWhD.jpg

Will have fond the mod and update to get that,  Infact when I got the warspite Princes Candace is my captain.

v0.1.1 (02-05-2015):

- updated Aslain's contour icons for 0.3.0.5

- updated MajorRenegade's contour icons for 0.3.0.5

- updated MLP Flags by MajorRenegade for 0.3.0.5

- marked Hootorez's contour icons as old due the fact he stopped supporting his mods

I use your mod pack in WoT as well.  This is amazing and I am glad your doing this for WoWS as well.  Thank you!

v0.1.1 (02-05-2015):
- updated Aslain's contour icons for 0.3.0.5
- updated MajorRenegade's contour icons for 0.3.0.5
- updated MLP Flags by MajorRenegade for 0.3.0.5
- marked Hootorez's contour icons as old due the fact he stopped supporting his mods

Excellent, we love updates!

could you get the female crew like in the world of tanks mod that was the only mod I used haha was awesome but the wife hated when she would look at my screen when I pee she would see them. love it

could you get the female crew like in the world of tanks mod that was the only mod I used haha was awesome but the wife hated when she would look at my screen when I pee she would see them. love it

it could be possible by making the icons bigger for Wows, but am worry if it will make them to blurry

edit: I did a test with one of the icon and this is how it looks in game

shot-15.05.03_13.40.13-0105.jpg

v0.1.2 (04-05-2015):

- added Tikia's contour icons

- added Semi-transparent Minimap

- added Cry Havoc crosshair by ephex 

- added Cry Havoc iconset by ephex

- added another version of markers without ALT

- added Rising Sun flags on Japanese ships

- added Notifications List by STL1te

- added Docs by Dawos

- added Overhead Camera

- fixed installing Custom Consumable Icons

v0.1.3 (05-05-2015):

- reworked mods tree

- added MLP consumables

- added missing screenshot

- added Pinkie Sense

- added Trap Sense

- renamed situation awareness to Cry Havoc Sense

v0.1.4 (05-05-2015):

- added crosshairs v1 and v2 by DeceasedDaisy

- added modified Hootorez crosshair by m0nstertr4x

- added Additional waypoints mod

- added skin pack by pold77

- added 2 skin packs for ussr premium ships by m0nstertr4x

Keep up the good work aslain.

Some of the mods are fine but some hinder the game.  And I definitely don't like the zebra stripped ship.  If you want the ships to look proper okay but don't paint them up like some French [edited].  A nice haze gray is best, other then that no thanks.

On another note this was wartime and the flag on the US ships would have been the war flag or what we call the garrison flag which is much larger.  At least it's in the right spot.  Plus, My Little Pony, get real.  These will probably all get wiped during 3.1 anyway.