Aslain

[MOD][0.6.8.0] Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer #03 (22-07-2017)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3,563 posts in this topic

You know that you don't have to use stuff you don't like, these anime/pony mods for WoWS are VERY popular, you would be supriced how big demand is for them. Especially on NA and Asia server.

Some of the mods are fine but some hinder the game.  And I definitely don't like the zebra stripped ship.  If you want the ships to look proper okay but don't paint them up like some French [edited].  A nice haze gray is best, other then that no thanks.

You mean like this??

Patternity_Dazzle-Ship-Dock.jpg

I hope XVM comes out before closed beta ends.  Right now you have a 50/50 shot of picking the correct flank to head to.  I am enjoying playing cruisers right now and using them as AA support for a battleship and killing the enemy team destroyers and other cruisers.  The last thing I want to do is follow a red battleship and leave a green or above uncovered who actually knows what he is doing.  When XVM does come out I think it will work alot better in this than it does in WOT as it seems teamwork is a little more needed due to the slower pace of game.

Oh and thank you for all the hard work you do in WOT and now in WOWS Aslain...much appreciated.  I will not play WOT on patch days or the days following until I can get my mods back up and running as the game is just not the same without knowing who the true trolls are.

Oh and thank you for all the hard work you do in WOT and now in WOWS Aslain...much appreciated.  I will not play WOT on patch days or the days following until I can get my mods back up and running as the game is just not the same without knowing who the true trolls are.

Not that I have ever played wot, but what does this even mean?

Not that I have ever played wot, but what does this even mean?

XVM gives you a color scale of the players names to tell you if they understand the game and can pull their own weight.  With WOT you can see people who know how to go hull down in an american tank..side scrape in an E100...basically carry their own weight in the game instead of just going YOLO into the middle of the battlefield.  With WOWS a color scale will help you know what battleships actually know how to fire and lead a ship...zig zag when being fired on...different things like that.  If you had a choice when playing a cruiser wouldn't you want to protect a person who you feel is going to do more damage than someone who is just going to drive straight broadside and miss half their shots?

You mean like this??

Patternity_Dazzle-Ship-Dock.jpg

There was practicality though to the "camouflage"

http://news.usni.org/2013/03/01/camouflaged-ships-an-illustrated-history

In 1917, the British Royal Navy pioneered the “Dazzle” camouflage paint scheme which often consisted of bold stripes and bright colors. The patterns were not intended to hide the ship, but rather to disrupt the outline so that size, range, speed and heading would be difficult to determine – preventing the enemy from accurately targeting the vessel.

Awsome set of mods.... can't wait till XVM and even more mods pop out to be used and enjoyed!!!!  THANKS!!!

The updater is kinda plain jane though..... have you thought about making one that just updates the mods and (if it needs to be) possibly updates itself? ...... just click the icon and gogo gadget mod installer.....

Awsome set of mods.... can't wait till XVM and even more mods pop out to be used and enjoyed!!!!  THANKS!!!

The updater is kinda plain jane though..... have you thought about making one that just updates the mods and (if it needs to be) possibly updates itself? ...... just click the icon and gogo gadget mod installer.....

not as easy, they have to be manually updated 1 by 1. Also aslain is just putting as many mods as possible into the installer, he don't update them beside his own mods. So even if 3.1 update hits, he have to wait for those modders to update them. He been doing this for few year on wot

On aim assist, not just no, but heck no! Anybody using it is a straight up cheater. 

I cant get nothing to work with 3,0,9 tried installing every where use ur mod for a very long time in tanks

Wanted to add many ship skins but after tests and completing packages decided to drop this idea for now. There is a semi-technical problem, cannot add skins one by one, it's not effective, takes huge ammount of time and great portion of installer space also there are conflicts among ship skins and their turrets. I will add only complete packages (with many ships skins inside), for example someone will create a custom skin for every ship in a game and pack it up into single res_mods - it's ok. If someone post every single ship (or it's class) in separate files I cannot add it because of reasons I described earlier.

I cant get nothing to work with 3,0,9 tried installing every where use ur mod for a very long time in tanks

Are you installing it right? Show me your logs.

ok all good I put it in the wows weekend folder and it works great thank again.

Every time I try and install a couple of the items I lose my premium and it messes things up.  Where can I get the Over Target Marker by itself?  To much of a chance for errors when you bunch all these together.

On aim assist, not just no, but heck no! Anybody using it is a straight up cheater. 

You have 1 post, Do you even know what it is or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of stupidity?

Please don't discuss Aim Assist Mod here, my topic on EU server was closed because of that.  Edited by Aslain

Updated skinpack by pold77. To get it, simply run the installer again, and select to clean up dlc folder (just this time).

Please don't discuss Aim Assist Mod here, my topic on EU server was closed because of that. 

wow that just sucks, to have an entire thread locked down because of (shall not be named). That a real bummer, hope that didn't slow you down. Luckily the Dev's here don't see as much of a threat, hell we have 4-5 threads discussing (shall not be named) in close beta forum that been going on for weeks.

oh just a personal suggestion to your mod listing. I think you should rename Sixth sense to Situation Awareness. I know they act the same like in Wot. It might cause confusion with Sixth Sense and Situation awareness later on. just my 50 cent

Updated skinpack by pold77. To get it, simply run the installer again, and select to clean up dlc folder (just this time).

Hello,   I clicked on your servers and I saw adds.   Many times when you do these types of downloads it also downloads other advertising sites and unwanted popup's ect.   If I download your your APP am I getting just your content and NOT undesirable third party stuff attached to it?

Hello,   I clicked on your servers and I saw adds.   Many times when you do these types of downloads it also downloads other advertising sites and unwanted popup's ect.   If I download your your APP am I getting just your content and NOT undesirable third party stuff attached to it?

click on direct download link, should take you to mediafire

Every time I try and install a couple of the items I lose my premium and it messes things up.  Where can I get the Over Target Marker by itself?  To much of a chance for errors when you bunch all these together.

Others in my clan have had this problem as well.  We've had to dump this mod entirely.  Where are the individual mods that you packed together, especial the OTM mod v 1.0

Aslain.. love the mod pack, but you have replaced the flag behind Warspite in the port to the US Flag...  can we get a White Ensign back again please? :)

Regards

Graham

Edited by MaliceA4Thought