You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aslain

[0.7.1.1] Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer #02 (19-02-2018)

4,043 comments in this topic

[RNM89] leehwongxing 83
830 posts
3,833 battles

hi, im the one maintaining yazom, which version of mine you're using, could you send me the old file which cause problem?

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

The thing is that when I try your remake of YAZOM it's not allowing for zoom out on ships like DD like the old good YAZOM was doing in the past. I'm thinking to use your version with chriztahfah's edit. camerasConsumer.xml

Edited by Aslain

[RNM89] leehwongxing 83
830 posts
3,833 battles

yeah, i remove the combat zoom to keep every class playable, the zooms will be back but i will keep it at the point where torpedobeat is posible.

Edited by leehwongxing
  • Cool 1

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

v.7.1.0 #03 (11-02-2018):
- added contour icons: pold77
- added Torpedo Warning Voice: Pinkie Sense, Jaws Theme, It's a Trap, Imperial Alert Siren (by MajorRenegade)
- added Arpeggio of Blue Steel UI Inferface by Sea Group
- added skin: ARP Yamato Ultimate (by SEA Group)
- added external app: Randomized Ship Selector
- added few styles for Ship Movement Indicator
- added UI package for Crooks Full Nation Skins
- updated clan icons [3 eu]
- updated camera YAZOM
- updated Side Panels: AutoSpy
- updated mxStat
- updated minimap by fugetsu
- updated Compressed textures for weak computers
- updated skin: ARP Yamato (by SEA Group)
- updated Loading screen [also added new option: German ships]

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

v.7.1.0 #04 (13-02-2018):
- updated clan icons [1 eu, 1 na]
- updated Historical Camo Pack 'Splinter' v44
- updated Companion (Campaign progress)
- added new mod: The old graphics effects

[RKLES] AdmiralTrixter 1
10 posts
6,442 battles

Aslain, is there a reason you IGNORE the older members who use your mod pack?I don't care about anime stuff , the Russian stuff I cant read. There is however, some great mods that older player need and run consistently run. Thank you for those mods! but you are always are leaving a couple of important ones(to me) that get left by the wayside.

Germany and Japanese Navy flags

Millimeters to Inches conversion

I love the historically correct look and I'm to old to have any compulsion to learn the metric system.( it's not used in our country)

PLEASE Aslain , can you rectify this for your senior subscribers.

Thank you, Admiral Trixter ( Rick)

• Cool 1

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

@AdmiralTrixter I'm not ignoring. 

- Germany and Japanese Navy flags - was removed on WG request because it contains forbidden nazi symbols.

- Millimeters to Inches conversion - the author of this mod hasn't updated this mod yet, so it's removed for now because game will not work properly with old version of mod.

Edited by Aslain

[ERN] MajorRenegade 4,300
In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
9,694 posts
3,533 battles
9 hours ago, AdmiralTrixter said:

Aslain, is there a reason you IGNORE the older members who use your mod pack?I don't care about anime stuff , the Russian stuff I cant read. There is however, some great mods that older player need and run consistently run. Thank you for those mods! but you are always are leaving a couple of important ones(to me) that get left by the wayside.

I love the historically correct look and I'm to old to have any compulsion to learn the metric system.( it's not used in our country)

I sent you a pm with a link to my blog where I upload the Germany and Japanese Navy flags.

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

v.7.1.1 #00 (14-02-2018):
- compatibility with WoWs 0.7.1.1
- updated Side Panels: AutoSpy
- added extra fonts to the minimap with ship names mod

222 posts
1,135 battles
On 2/13/2018 at 11:26 PM, AdmiralTrixter said:

25 millimeters = 1 inch

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

v.7.1.1 #01 (15-02-2018):
- updated camera YAZOM
- updated clan icons [4 eu, 1 na, 1 ru]
- updated Battle GUI customization mod

268 posts
7,062 battles
On 2/14/2018 at 7:29 AM, Aslain said:

- Germany and Japanese Navy flags - was removed on WG request because it contains forbidden nazi symbols.

I was wondering why this mod wasn't in the modpack. I just assumed it hadn't been updated yet. I didn't know WG ask for it to be removed, but I do understand their reasoning. Still kinda sucks though because I liked using that mod for the historical aspect it add to the IJN and KM ships.

• Cool 1

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles
1 hour ago, Heavybarrel120mm said:

I was wondering why this mod wasn't in the modpack. I just assumed it hadn't been updated yet. I didn't know WG ask for it to be removed, but I do understand their reasoning. Still kinda sucks though because I liked using that mod for the historical aspect it add to the IJN and KM ships.

I agree that it was only for historical restoration purposes, but what can I do. My hands are tied for now. You can contact ther author of that mod (MajorRenegade) and she will direct you to a place where you can get it.

• Cool 1

5 posts
1,221 battles

Someone needs to make a new Arpeggio skinpack, honestly. The current one that Haruna Line made is falling further and further into disrepair. The French BB's are all bleach-white with it on, and you get plenty of missing textures on various ships (i.e. Kongo). Since Haruna Line isn't into updating it anymore, I don't think MatterCore is going to be able to keep up proper maintenance if he has to keep adding new skins.

To that end, it might be a good idea to take the nanomaterials from the mod and use them to create a new one that's more up-to-date. I'd also want such a mod to include this stuff that Haruna Line made:

Adding in the ARP gun sounds would be super cool.

Aslain 480
1,062 posts
88 battles

v.7.1.1 #02 (19-02-2018):
- updated camera YAZOM [added 3 options]
- updated clan icons [10 eu, 1 na]
- updated Randomized Ship Selector
- updated Chilled Special Camos

• Cool 1

2 posts
763 battles
On 2/14/2018 at 8:47 AM, MajorRenegade said:

I sent you a pm with a link to my blog where I upload the Germany and Japanese Navy flags.

could you send me that too please

[OMAGA] Gunney456 0
2 posts
796 battles

Aslain. Let me start by saying i love your mod packs i have used them for years in World of Tanks and they work great..Thank you for all your hard work.

I am coming back to World of Warships from taking a couple years off from gaming, and i downloaded your latest Mod pack 7.1.1#2 last night and apparently it is not compatible with 7.1.1.03 is there an update coming out this week? or... is there something i can do to make it work?