Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DrFlexByron

Return of Canarias

9 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
Members
10 posts
2,398 battles

I'm simply writing to ask if there is any support for the return of the Canarias, or a return of any Spanish-flagged ships.

• Cool 1

[CONS]
Members
1,344 posts
8,619 battles
On 4/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, DrFlexByron said:

I'm simply writing to ask if there is any support for the return of the Canarias, or a return of any Spanish-flagged ships.

I support. I have now the Canarias and wait for more Spanish or other navies ships. 

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,461 posts
10,200 battles
51 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

One problem with Canarias:

It's not a very good ship.

Oh that's no problem, she has very good company in that place.

[VIGIL]
Members
1,441 posts
59 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

384916DB-A010-4493-AA38-689D697496D4.gif.9f69851026b7be36557e9c041b7cf47c.gif

WG literally has the power to make people WANT to buy great ships. Why do they insist on adding kale to the cookies???

[WOLF3]
Members
807 posts
15,782 battles
1 hour ago, YouSatInGum said:

Its a pretty good ship IMO.

27 minutes ago, Dudefella said:

384916DB-A010-4493-AA38-689D697496D4.gif.9f69851026b7be36557e9c041b7cf47c.gif

WG literally has the power to make people WANT to buy great ships. Why do they insist on adding kale to the cookies???

Whats your critique? It can really shine at times. Especialy with its good penn angles and superior fuse times. If things go right I can do a tone of damage to ships of all types. Especialy medium/close range duels with similar tier cruisers. Really durable too.

Edited by Drifter_X

[X-PN]
Members
3,841 posts
17,725 battles
10 minutes ago, Drifter_X said:

Its a pretty good ship IMO.

Whats your critique? It can really shine at times. Especialy with its good penn angles and superior fuse times. If things go right I can do a tone of damage to ships of all types. Especialy medium/close range duels with similar tier cruisers. Really durable too.

Crap DPM, No torps, No HE, No DOT damage....shells float like USN 6" and barely have more pen either.... Average tankiness.

It's decent against DDs, so so against cruisers, and one of the worst cruisers against BBs.  Thing is at T6 BBs are by far the most populated class.

As an AP only ship....Leander is much better.... as a premium, Perth is a ton better, Makarov is better, hell even Huanghe is better.

Mouse said to just play Pensacola instead.

Edited by YouSatInGum

[WOLF3]
Members
807 posts
15,782 battles
14 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

Crap DPM, No torps, No HE, No DOT damage....shells float like USN 6".... Average tankiness.

It's decent against DDs, so so against cruisers, and one of the worst cruisers against BBs.  Thing is at T6 BBs are by far the most populated class.

As an AP only ship....Leander is much better.... as a premium, Perth is a ton better, Makarov is better, hell even Huanghe is better.

Mouse said to just play Pensacola instead.

Pretty good according to me, anyway. Does some interesting stuff. I rather enjoyed melting a Nuremburg and Pensacola that pushed me by my lonesome in a ranked game. Came out with 25% health, but im pretty happy with its performance. To each his own.

Sign in to follow this