You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Apharot

Player purposely YOLO'ing with a carrier in ranked

13 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
8,331 battles

There is a player who is purposely YOLO'ing in a carrier in ranked to prevent others from getting to the top tier.  Is there any way to report this, or is everyone that gets this guy just SOL?

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
5,165 posts
15,884 battles

Save the replay in your WoWs folder and submit a customer support ticket. Also, report him in battle for unsportsmanlike conduct.

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles
1 hour ago, Apharot said:

There is a player who is purposely YOLO'ing in a carrier in ranked to prevent others from getting to the top tier.  Is there any way to report this, or is everyone that gets this guy just SOL?

If you see egregious behavior, after you make the Customer Support Ticket with a Replay, please send me the Ticket#.

Members
12 posts
8,331 battles
30 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

If you see egregious behavior, after you make the Customer Support Ticket with a Replay, please send me the Ticket#.

ID is 139097078.  I listed it as a collusion, as I wasn't sure what to really put it as.

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles
2 minutes ago, Apharot said:

ID is 139097078.  I listed it as a collusion, as I wasn't sure what to really put it as.

Collusion is the correct choice.  A CV that is throwing their ship away is aiding the enemy team.

Members
87 posts

I haven't hadn't had this type of unsportsmanlike behavior before :cap_wander: 

Edited by nimitz_733

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,443 battles

I am assuming this wasn't a German carrier being a little too brave?

• Haha 1

Members
87 posts
1 hour ago, Apharot said:

that person is a Bad CV player! Bad! (as in naughty CV player)

Edited by nimitz_733

[WOLFC]
Members
6,102 posts
17,241 battles
2 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

I’ve been known to occasionally take my GZ out in Coop for the lols, and I have to keep reminding people that don’t approve of my play that she is not in fact an aircraft carrier - she’s an aviation cruiser masquerading as a CV. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
12 posts
8,331 battles
15 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

No.  In chat he purposely said he was going to do this.  He stated it was because there were players that didn't know the basics, but wanted ranked.  Give me a sec and I'll post the replay to youtube and link it here.

[WOLFC]
Members
6,102 posts
17,241 battles
5 minutes ago, Apharot said:

No.  In chat he purposely said he was going to do this.  He stated it was because there were players that didn't know the basics, but wanted ranked.  Give me a sec and I'll post the replay to youtube and link it here.

Might want to hold off on that, as doing so is technically a violation of the forum rules on naming and shaming.

• Thanks 1

Members
12 posts
8,331 battles
13 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Might want to hold off on that, as doing so is technically a violation of the forum rules on naming and shaming.

OK, then I won't do that :Smile_teethhappy:

[PHLNX]
Members
556 posts
14,636 battles
2 hours ago, Apharot said:

Send the replay in attached to the ticket for tech support. I did that for a couple of egregious (well known to others on the forum) players a couple of months ago,  and that solved the problem quickly. Send Ahskance a PM with the same stuff along with the ticket #  and he makes sure it gets the attention needed. 

• Cool 1