You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KnightDragon

We now have Super ships time for new

9 comments in this topic

[ACES_]
Members
31 posts
3,727 battles

Now that there are super ships in game, and we all know that Wargaming will be adding more. I think it's time to make super maps and a Mega game play like 20 v 20 or more.

What do you all think about this?

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[WPORT]
Members
20,793 posts
22,691 battles

As long as older computers can still play the game without choking on all the extra data, then bigger maps and larger teams are fine by me.
Every new item of data has to be transmitted back & forth from the servers to the player's computers, though.  
Internet bandwidth is a consideration.

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
28,225 posts
21,249 battles

some super cyclones would be good too that reduce visibillity to 4km instead of the usual 8km.

Or a super operations game mode for superships that doubles the number of enemy bots and their tier level over the average operation like for example that minekaze, katori and Ishizuchi that spawns at the start of raptor rescue will be 2 shimas, 2 Aobas and 2 Izumos. 

[CVA16]
Members
8,895 posts
27,143 battles
2 hours ago, KnightDragon said:

and a Mega game play like 20 v 20 or more.

What do you suppose the queue wait times would be for MM to put that together? Queue dumps would be horrendous! 4 CVs and 4 subs on a team

[ACES_]
Members
31 posts
3,727 battles
53 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

What do you suppose the queue wait times would be for MM to put that together? Queue dumps would be horrendous! 4 CVs and 4 subs on a team

I was thinking this super mode would be a whole new game match, and we would keep what we have now. It could also work like brawling or Ranked. Where there are times it's active or inactive.

• Haha 1

[CVA16]
Members
8,895 posts
27,143 battles
1 minute ago, KnightDragon said:

I was thinking this super mode would be a whole new game match, and we would keep what we have now. It could also work like brawling or Ranked. Where there are times it's active or inactive.

End up with the same problem brought up with making a NO Subs or NO CVs mode. Player base isn't big enough to support the separate modes. Especially since this mode as proposed would need 40 players for each game.

[ACES_]
Members
31 posts
3,727 battles
52 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

End up with the same problem brought up with making a NO Subs or NO CVs mode. Player base isn't big enough to support the separate modes. Especially since this mode as proposed would need 40 players for each game.

Well I think we need CV's and Sub's to keep the game more like it was back in WWII. But the players need to learn to help each other better, and my thinking was that a bigger game mode might help with that.

• Haha 1

[CVA16]
Members
8,895 posts
27,143 battles
41 minutes ago, KnightDragon said:

Well I think we need CV's and Sub's to keep the game more like it was back in WWII.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Just because they existed does not mean they make this game better.

A big part of real WWII was logistics and industrial capacity. Neither would make this game better.

[ACES_]
Members
31 posts
3,727 battles
17 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Just because they existed does not mean they make this game better.

A big part of real WWII was logistics and industrial capacity. Neither would make this game better.

I understand how you feel about CVs and Subs, but I still think they have a part to play in wows. I'm not a good CV play and well I don't even like to play subs. I play mostly BBs and CRs, but BBs are my main. And I still can get owned by CV's or by any really good players in any ship they are in. You can look my stats up and see that, but I still say CVs and Subs still have a place for this game. 

Just because we may not like some parts of the game doesn't mean other don't, and they have a right as well to play things they like. It's not fair for a few to to ask other not to play what they like just because we don't like it. I really don't want to argue over it they are here and we need to learn how to fight them better, and still remain alive to keep fighting other ships as well. I hope that I made a a little sense, and I hope to see you in game. 

Fair seas and good hunting