You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pewgilist

Question regarding CV, Subs and match making

6 comments in this topic

[TFOD]
[TFOD]
Members
1 post
9,952 battles

Can anyone honestly, without trolling, say they would enjoy this match?  10v10 with double subs and carriers. Go home MM, you're drunk.

ShitMM.png

• Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,451 posts
10,192 battles

Sure, a Sub is the best ship type to be in a double CV match at T6. With just one DD I will totally enjoy that match as a Sub, the double CV can lick my boots.

• Haha 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,443 battles

I am pretty tone deaf to complaints about obvious queue dump battles. 

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,799 posts
20,735 battles
1 hour ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

I am pretty tone deaf to complaints about obvious queue dump battles. 

same.

[SSN]
Members
175 posts
21,835 battles

Pewgilist,

Do not expect any reasonable answer here.  No... that is a s--t match no question. The MM is not, never will be programmed for anywhere near fair matchmaking... just an equal number of comparative vessels. When you face that 65% with his supership in your week tech tree steel, feel satisfied you have helped justify his spending to inflate WG coffers. 

Learn now.... spend NOTHING.

Soon, they take away all our accumulated flags and camo away ... so we have to purchase those things if we want them again. Sort of like our maxeing out 19 pt captains... we spent extended times reaching max effectiveness .... that now have to be 21 pts.... or permanent camo on purchased vessels ... that is now removed so we can buy it again.... or maxing out vessels in tech tree lines .. to have them now be castrated against super ships and literal premium purchases of the week.... 

The game can be fun. Play it if you choose. Just do not expect agreement in a question like yours above. 

Again.. play... just always close your wallet. Keep it closed. 

• Boring 1

[TDRB]
Members
7,359 posts
16,186 battles
13 hours ago, Pewgilist said:

Can anyone honestly, without trolling, say they would enjoy this match?  10v10 with double subs and carriers. Go home MM, you're drunk.

ShitMM.png

If I was on the winnig team the odds are high that I would enjoy the battle. Being the few sunk would dampen my enjoyment even with a win.