Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tito_D

Concealment Expert Bug?

4 comments in this topic

[JAWS-]
Members
11 posts
14,616 battles

So I’m over 9,000 matches into WoWs & had not encountered this issue until yesterday, added CE to my Worcester’s captain skills yet there has been no reduction in my detection range . . . it remains at the base 11.6 unless camo is added which of course drops it the typical 3% or so to 11.2.  Have this skill on other boats where it works as intended but have not checked since yesterday to see if they too are affected or if this is simply confined to my Worcester.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

Members
96 posts
83 battles
1 minute ago, Tito_D said:

So I’m over 9,000 matches into WoWs & had not encountered this issue until yesterday, added CE to my Worcester’s captain skills yet there has been no reduction in my detection range . . . it remains at the base 11.6 unless camo is added which of course drops it the typical 3% or so to 11.2.  Have this skill on other boats where it works as intended but have not checked since yesterday to see if they too are affected or if this is simply confined to my Worcester.

Did you add the concealment module as well?

Edited by Xiao_Meimei

[WOLFC]
Members
6,105 posts
17,255 battles
35 minutes ago, Tito_D said:

Are you  running the Heavy HE and SAP Shells skill? That nerfs Worcester’s concealment by 10% (due to her gun caliber), which when combined with every concealment buff (module, CE skill, and camo) gives Worcester 11.2km concealment.

Edited by Nevermore135

[JAWS-]
Members
11 posts
14,616 battles
29 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Are you  running the Heavy HE and SAP Shells skill? That nerfs Worcester’s concealment by 10% (due to her gun caliber), which when combined with every concealment buff (module, CE skill, and camo) gives Worcester 11.2km concealment.

Well there it is . . . thanks gents.  Running both & had looked at those skills to ensure neither canceled out CE but clearly missed something.

Sign in to follow this