Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RD_59

Karma, how does it work?

7 comments in this topic

[REDZ]
Members
7 posts
88,321 battles

I have heard you can only give a player a compliment once a day is this true or is it once per battle? Also if there is a division of three and you compliment one player in that division do they all get comped or is it only that one player? I understand that if you are comped by a player in the division you get one karma and if all three comp you you still only get one karma?

[P_P]
Members
500 posts
23 minutes ago, RD_59 said:

I have heard you can only give a player a compliment once a day is this true or is it once per battle? Also if there is a division of three and you compliment one player in that division do they all get comped or is it only that one player? I understand that if you are comped by a player in the division you get one karma and if all three comp you you still only get one karma?

edit - AFAIK

I have heard you can only give a player a compliment once a day is this true or is it once per battle? - per battle

Also if there is a division of three and you compliment one player in that division do they all get comped or is it only that one player? - none if you are also in the div, otherwise only that player

I understand that if you are comped by a player in the division you get one karma and if all three comp you you still only get one karma? - no idea, but that doesn't sound right.

Edited by Retarie
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF5]
Members
2,448 posts
17,289 battles

I see that the maximum Karma point total allocated to a player per day is 11, although during this morning's battle I was awarding a Karma point and noticed I had 15 available for awarding.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,162 battles
4 hours ago, Retarie said:

^^^ Yeah, that explains it. The Daily limit. You can give a player the golden shower of all your compliments.

And you can also drop a heap the other way too. 

[DCRN]
Members
263 posts
48,141 battles

Karma is just like this forum. It's all about signalling because it has no effect on gameplay.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,741 posts
37,549 battles
3 hours ago, DJC_499 said:

I see that the maximum Karma point total allocated to a player per day is 11, although during this morning's battle I was awarding a Karma point and noticed I had 15 available for awarding.

You get more if you have a high personal karma, I think I have 22 just now.

You can give the same player multiple karma per day in different games. You can't comp a div mate although you can if the div is formed in battle after the comp has been issued. I don't think membership of a div affects karma in any other way.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this