You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Final8ty

Always a new thing to laugh about

3 comments in this topic

[TMS]
Members
4,191 posts
43,284 battles

I take A.

Acap.thumb.png.e4a5af32842a9681153d0f25334095c4.png

Ill have to re take it.

rtakeA.thumb.png.52c93073b84602d02441a78886b27bb9.png

Org is spotted so now's my chance.

But what's that in chat.

ogne.thumb.png.0312ea3aedfa54d4b82d03a769c53f8e.png

Lets take a closer look.

This must be a guns only event that I don't know about. And I'm not allowed to stop my ship apparently or its considered AFK.

And I have never seen a AFK ship fire torps, only AA and secondaries.

mindbloging.png.97c17300054b31c88329f90a0de5fcad.png

Anyway now's my chance.

orgne2.thumb.png.6c52148b81f11493ce7fd8f99aafc86a.png

Edited by Final8ty

[NSEW]
Members
2,909 posts
12,205 battles

This is as you'd experienced, and many others here including myself.  A very common occurrence.  So many players get tunnel visioned and does't see the larger picture.  How could they, they were spectating once they died.  They didn't track all the friendly ships during the game.  I once got reported a few times from 1 battle for spotting, capping, spotting, sinking pushing DD. Due to one player spam chatting his own twisted view of my performance in game.  I thought it was ridiculous then hilarious.  When Karma was not held in high regard.   Lemming mentality does exist here too sadly.  

• Cool 1

[TMS]
Members
4,191 posts
43,284 battles
2 hours ago, LowSpeed_US said:

This is as you'd experienced, and many others here including myself.  A very common occurrence.  So many players get tunnel visioned and does't see the larger picture.  How could they, they were spectating once they died.  They didn't track all the friendly ships during the game.  I once got reported a few times from 1 battle for spotting, capping, spotting, sinking pushing DD. Due to one player spam chatting his own twisted view of my performance in game.  I thought it was ridiculous then hilarious.  When Karma was not held in high regard.   Lemming mentality does exist here too sadly.  

Indeed and that guy with 2 other div mates were at the C cap all game before they died, how has that got anything to do with me at the A cap. And why am I not allowed to spam torps in a torp spammer.

Edited by Final8ty