You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Musket22

Easter Egg part 1 End Time

14 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
19,148 posts
35,185 battles

What the hell is the point of this even being split up?

Recently reread the news page to see what my total qualified for, and all the talk about Pt1 and pt2 did was confuse me.

• Cool 1

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
10,579 posts
1 hour ago, Musket22 said:

Has this been changed?

Posted at 19:51 April 19

image.thumb.png.2ddc65b8a9b483bb494b3b82903a08ca.png

Right from the same article:

image.thumb.png.73648c2595144ba3d7909b14f4801bdc.png

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,852 posts
30,553 battles
18 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

They will not reset the counter, so you must remember how many eggs you had collected before the transition to part 2.

Yeah it is a terrible design, not sure why they just didn't reset the counter. I had to write down on a Post-it note and stick it to my monitor so I know how much I need for the second leg. 

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[ERK]
Members
959 posts
14,992 battles

Crap I had though it ended later than it did and had a shot of at least getting 200 eggs before the "reset". Seems like such an odd ending time.

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts
2 hours ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

They will not reset the counter, so you must remember how many eggs you had collected before the transition to part 2.

Good explanation. I found myself taking a screen pick on the 19 Apr 22 of the 402 tokens.

I find myself having to do this 'screen capture' more and more with events that just seem to be poorly implemented. They could have just reset the clock at their own designated halfway point, or just repeated the reward list with a continual higher token requirement (with the final 800 tokens getting double of the current 400 rewards).

Seems simple..but not for WG I guess. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[KAG2]
Members
2,248 posts
37,022 battles

So, I had 424 and I was supposed to screen shot that?  Or are they just saying I need to keep in mind that 424 is my 0 for the second sprint?

[TCCN]
Members
247 posts
17,481 battles
1 hour ago, vikingno2 said:

So, I had 424 and I was supposed to screen shot that?  Or are they just saying I need to keep in mind that 424 is my 0 for the second sprint?

As long as you remember and just subtract that from your total, mine is easy "Easter Eggs not found 404"

• Haha 1

[LRM]
Members
1,806 posts
18,052 battles
16 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

Just keep in mind, so you know you must have at least 824 by the next sprint end.

[GOB]
Members
4,407 posts
24,196 battles

This is soooo WG though:Smile_teethhappy:

I have 600 as of this morning and I have ZERO idea where that puts me in this whole thing.

I have ZERO Idea if I got all the stuff I was supposed to get from the 1st part

I prob won't ever know.

Good thing I have been here long enough not to care.

:Smile_honoring:

PS Logged in this morning and saw the crates. Why do all the TYL crates you " WIN" always have the minimum possible rewards?

Edited by Col_Nasty

[NGA-A]
Members
2,654 posts
17,764 battles
30 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

PS Logged in this morning and saw the crates. Why do all the TYL crates you " WIN" always have the minimum possible rewards?

Probably the same reason I never seem to be able to get Steel from Awarded SuperContainers. RNGesus hates us.

Edited by JediMasterDraco
  • Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
6,102 posts
17,241 battles
On 4/20/2022 at 12:14 AM, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah it is a terrible design, not sure why they just didn't reset the counter. I had to write down on a Post-it note and stick it to my monitor so I know how much I need for the second leg. 

Because they simply re-used the tokens/chips (and the associated code, I presume) from the Fuso camo event a while back. Resetting the counter between events would require some type of modification to said code or an interim patch, which costs money. So WG decided to inconvenience and confuse their customers instead.

It’s a mess all around.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Thanks 1