Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheMadCappR

Tier 11 in the tech tree treachery

14 comments in this topic

[SBNA]
[SBNA]
Members
423 posts
37,459 battles

First off, Tier 11 was NEVER supposed to happen. Seems untruths were told by WG. Six years of WOWS have let me observe all the lies and downright dirty things that WG has perpetrated against their player base. This is just another disguising thing if the "Star" tier 11 is to remain in the tech tree. It's economic evil if you reroll a line which contains it. Re-roll the line and be forced to rebuy the "Star" ship tier 11 for 45.5 million credits? And in my opinion, to force the economic disaster even further WG jiggles a carrot of a so called "Super Container" which have historically, become decreasingly NOT so super as a mission reward for the "Star" ship tier 11. Spend 45.5 million on a ship and play it for 15K XP for a "Super Container" with a few flags. One other thing, maybe stop lying about how many players are playing per day at 100's of thousands on one hand, and offering current players 2000 gold to recruit a "new" player on the other. You just might stop the player base bleed if you weren't so greedy.

Edited by TheMadCappR
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 3

[CK5]
Members
1,935 posts
23,517 battles

Everyone should know by now that WG's word is good until it isn't.  That is the way things roll here.

As far as the Super Ships, well I really don't have an opinion because I don't play them.  No one is forcing me to play them and no one is forcing you, either.  

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,443 battles
18 minutes ago, TheMadCappR said:

First off, Tier 11 was NEVER supposed to happen. Seems untruths were told by WG. Six years of WOWS have let me observe all the lies and downright dirty things that WG has perpetrated against their player base. This is just another disguising thing if the "Star" tier 11 is to remain in the tech tree. It's economic evil if you reroll a line which contains it. Re-roll the line and be forced to rebuy the "Star" ship tier 11 for 45.5 million credits? And in my opinion, to force the economic disaster even further WG jiggles a carrot of a so called "Super Container" which have historically, become decreasingly NOT so super as a mission reward for the "Star" ship tier 11. Spend 45.5 million on a ship and play it for 15K XP for a "Super Container" with a few flags. One other thing, maybe stop lying about how many players are playing per day at 100's of thousands on one hand, and offering current players 2000 gold to recruit a "new" player on the other. You just might stop the player base bleed if you weren't so greedy.

Either you are misinformed or being deliberately misleading. The superships DO NOT reset. Only ships up to tier X reset. 

• Thanks 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Situations change. It's naive to expect a company not to change anything over a six-year period, especially in such a fast-paced industry as computer gaming. Plus, the people who "said" something would or would not happen six years ago probably aren't even with the company anymore.

[SBNA]
[SBNA]
Members
423 posts
37,459 battles
14 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

Either you are misinformed or being deliberately misleading. The superships DO NOT reset. Only ships up to tier X reset. 

12 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

image.thumb.png.ce0071cf457e65935c93e4fa2cd0c0bf.png
Reading OP, pls nerf

Maybe take 5 minutes to do some research before ranting on the forums.

It was a misinformed rant after all. After researching the case, which I should have done first I realize my mistake. My apologies.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 4

[ARS]
Beta Testers
8,336 posts
9,613 battles

When a company says "We don't have plans to do that." it does not mean "We will never do that."  It means "We don't have plans to do that at this time, but who knows what the future will bring."

That is manifestly different than "Submarines do not fit into our game and we will never add them."

[N0KAP]
Members
48 posts
11,729 battles

Thank you for admitting fault and not doubling down. This shows maturity and the capacity to undergo change and a desire for improvement.

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
4 hours ago, Helstrem said:

"Submarines do not fit into our game and we will never add them."

At the time they didn't "fit"...

But that changed when CVs stopped having multiple squadrons to keep the whole map spotted at once & were reduced to only 1 squadron & a fighter consumable with the CV rework.

• Boring 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,137 battles
5 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

Everyone should know by now that WG's word is good until it isn't.  That is the way things roll here.

As far as the Super Ships, well I really don't have an opinion because I don't play them.  No one is forcing me to play them and no one is forcing you, either.  

This is true. It is a choice. If you see me with one, It is because I like to make bots scream for mercy. 

If you see one in Randoms, it is because that player wants red team to scream for mercy. 

But of the two kinds of players getting it, me or the rando, which one is not a psychopath? (Note, this will be on your college entrance exam and also any employer screening questionnaire if they happen to like Warships.)

LOL

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles
3 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

But of the two kinds of players getting it, me or the rando, which one is not a psychopath?

It's the bot that can't voice its objections. "I have no mouth and I must scream." :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
1,498 posts
8,467 battles
34 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's the bot that can't voice its objections. "I have no mouth and I must scream." :Smile_trollface:

Ted would like a word, but...

Members
973 posts
7,896 battles
19 hours ago, TheMadCappR said:

For those of us who don't remember, could you give us a quote where Wargamming said there would never be a tier 11?

Also, do you have proof that they are lying about the number of players? Some games have millions of players so it makes sense that at hundreds of thousands they would still be recruting.

Sign in to follow this