Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DesslockVonKraken

Tier 11 economy, but only for some...?

3 comments in this topic

[TR3TA]
[TR3TA]
Members
43 posts
6,517 battles

For starters, I didn't come to complain about the economic concept of tier 11, I think it's fair that they are very expensive to buy and maintain, they are very strong ships. I also think the idea of "they are expensive ships, to also prevent everyone from playing only with them" is fair.

But why doesn't this apply to CVs?:cap_old:

I was playing with a friend, he was playing CV, and I was playing BB, and we noticed that the CVs are making a considerable profit! So, we did some testing in this regard: We used specific camouflages and signals, compared battles where our base XP and damage were approximate, and to my amazement, tier 11 CVs are literally a source of profit!:cap_wander::cap_wander_2:

That said, am I the only one who noticed this problem? Does anyone have any idea how to get around this situation?:cap_yes:

Note: I have no data or opinions on the status of cruisers.

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,072 battles
45 minutes ago, DesslockVonKraken said:

For starters, I didn't come to complain about the economic concept of tier 11, I think it's fair that they are very expensive to buy and maintain, they are very strong ships. I also think the idea of "they are expensive ships, to also prevent everyone from playing only with them" is fair.

But why doesn't this apply to CVs?:cap_old:

I was playing with a friend, he was playing CV, and I was playing BB, and we noticed that the CVs are making a considerable profit! So, we did some testing in this regard: We used specific camouflages and signals, compared battles where our base XP and damage were approximate, and to my amazement, tier 11 CVs are literally a source of profit!:cap_wander::cap_wander_2:

That said, am I the only one who noticed this problem? Does anyone have any idea how to get around this situation?:cap_yes:

Note: I have no data or opinions on the status of cruisers.

Different things effect credits & BXP in different ways...

We're the targets the damage was caused to the same tiers/was their capping involved by either or both of you/planes shot down/spotting/spotting damage/potential damage/...& especially any achievements.

Lots of variables & BBs & CVs don't usually concentrate on the same things so hard to figure for sure w/out details...

Can you post all of the after battle pages for both ships so we can compare?

[TR3TA]
[TR3TA]
Members
43 posts
6,517 battles
45 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Different things effect credits & BXP in different ways...

We're the targets the damage was caused to the same tiers/was their capping involved by either or both of you/planes shot down/spotting/spotting damage/potential damage/...& especially any achievements.

Lots of variables & BBs & CVs don't usually concentrate on the same things so hard to figure for sure w/out details...

Can you post all of the after battle pages for both ships so we can compare?

I'm aware of the differences in the gameplay of the classes, and the ways of gaining XP, we took that into account when doing the tests, we also took into account the results of bad battles. And the end result is always the same: CVs either generate a profit, or generate little silver loss. BB's always cause big silver losses unless it's an exceptional battle. 

Unfortunately I don't have the screenshots, because we did this while we were playing together. That is, one told the other the results after the battle.

Sign in to follow this