You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Ok help. What is "base XP"?

9 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

In a few missions I need to acquire 2200 base XP to advance.   Now in quite a few games it would appear that I had done that, and even with the correct ship and tier criteria met.    I have premium account, but does the base XP consider true base even without premium?   Where do I see my "base XP?"   I have a hurdle I can't get over and I am not sure why that is happening.  I thought it was simple.  First line in the XP earnings...before modifiers.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.   

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts

base xp is what you see in the team list... and yes 2200 comes before all signals or bonuses

those missions.. you have to earn 2200 bxp in a single mission

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,611 posts
16,549 battles
1 minute ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

In a few missions I need to acquire 2200 base XP to advance.   Now in quite a few games it would appear that I had done that, and even with the correct ship and tier criteria met.    I have premium account, but does the base XP consider true base even without premium?   Where do I see my "base XP?"   I have a hurdle I can't get over and I am not sure why that is happening.  I thought it was simple.  First line in the XP earnings...before modifiers.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.   

Base XP is the number you see in the after-game match results.  That's the "Base" amount of Experience you earned.  Flags, Camos, and Premium Time use that number as a base to calculate your XP related rewards.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Base_Earnings

Base XP earned appears on the 'Team Score' tab and is used to rank team performance. It also appears on the 'Credits and XP' tab in the left-hand (non-premium) column as XP/Received/Earned above where its use in calculating derived XP values is broken out.

[PVE]
Members
12,068 posts
21,313 battles
14 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Where do I see my "base XP?" 

You can see it here.

image.thumb.png.1250f8e8c20a4e1ff418e0f46d1bd2a2.png

Or here, on the left side, under XP received.

image.thumb.png.dbc533d3358876b52e7d4960ecf7338d.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You can see it here.

image.thumb.png.1250f8e8c20a4e1ff418e0f46d1bd2a2.png

Thanks..  That is what I thought and I thought I met these criteria, but I will double check again next time.  :)  

[CO-OP]
Members
5,206 posts
43,389 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

45 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Thanks..  That is what I thought and I thought I met these criteria, but I will double check again next time.  :)  

The "received" screen is somewhat confusing, if you have premium time.  The "received" amount includes your premium bonus is correct on the non-premium side, but if you have premium time it is highlighted (and can be cause for confusion.)  If you don't have premium time, the "received" be your base XP.  Easiest way to check base XP is referencing the "team score" tab.

Edited by HamptonRoads

Members
2,104 posts

image.png.c3407815e719bf7959e296dd836428f3.png

6 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You can see it here.

your base XP is located under the star section

Edited by arch4random

[WOLFH]
Members
745 posts
31,845 battles
6 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

In a few missions I need to acquire 2200 base XP to advance.

If that is either the Dockyard mission or a Italian Destroyer mission where you need to "In one battle, earn 2 200 base XP", you don't need to complete them to advance.

There are easier missions you can do to get the number of completed missions required to unlock the next lot of missions for that event. They just take a while to do.

Those "get X amount of base XP in a single game" type missions ... they're more like bonuses for the good players to do and feel good about themselves :p