Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

Logic...

9 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,734 posts

Current dockyard is building a BB, but we need to complete missions in other classes to succeed through the event..

Italian Destroyer collection missions.. you can run whatever you like...

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,581 posts
16,447 battles
15 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Current dockyard is building a BB, but we need to complete missions in other classes to succeed through the event..

We've used this format repeatedly in the past for other Dockyards.

There are 4 General Missions, 4 Missions which are broken up by Type (DD / CA / BB / CV), and 1 Challenge Mission that has a notably hard goal for Random/Ranked only.

[NBNG]
Beta Testers
1,660 posts
5,010 battles
1 hour ago, SKurj said:

it allows people who may not like a certain ship type to play others and still complete the event. If BB dockyards were for only BBs, then people who excel at DDs but not with BBs would struggle unnecessarily. I for one would be pissed if a dockyard event forced me to play lets say just CVs. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,701 posts
26,569 battles

I don't see the logic in making people to play the same ship type as the one being built, which OP seems to be advocating for.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,734 posts
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

I don't see the logic in making people to play the same ship type as the one being built, which OP seems to be advocating for.

OP does?

my issue is being forced to play other ship types

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,701 posts
26,569 battles
6 minutes ago, SKurj said:

My issue is being forced to play other ship types

1) Forced? Nobody's forcing you. There are other ways to get the stages done. You choose not to pursue those. You choose to want to get the ship and to want to do the missions.

2) The logic is not flooding the game with one ship type during the event.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,734 posts
2 hours ago, Lert said:

1) Forced? Nobody's forcing you. There are other ways to get the stages done. You choose not to pursue those. You choose to want to get the ship and to want to do the missions.

2) The logic is not flooding the game with one ship type during the event.

but if everyone could achieve the objectives with any ship why would it flood..?

and if that is really the case, then why isn't the ita dd event also forcing you to play other classes to complete mission objectives like the dockyard?

and for pve players you actually do have to play 2 classes to complete the weekly missions for the dockyard...   i'd wager even in pvp, many will not complete the high bxp completion and will also have to play multiple classes to complete for the week.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this