Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
fraun

'Brawl'. Waited in queue for 8 mins to get a no CV vs Nahkimov match.

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
18 posts
10,061 battles

It made me wonder if WG still cares about this game or this so called player base anymore.

• Boring 1

Members
3,352 posts
3,059 battles

Might I remind you that there are several other modes besides Brawl? If you choose to play a mode with borked MM you lose any right to complain about the MM.

• Boring 1

[KAG2]
Members
2,248 posts
36,996 battles

The brawls ship limitations are the reason, everyone want to play BB and you can't 

Beta Testers
18 posts
10,061 battles
6 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

Might I remind you that there are several other modes besides Brawl? If you choose to play a mode with borked MM you lose any right to complain about the MM.

Sure it's always the player's fault, right? I shouldn't even think about trying to get that 750k credit mission reward.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles
7 hours ago, fraun said:

It made me wonder if WG still cares about this game or this so called player base anymore.

It's the nature of these brawls - the MM is totally relaxed, as are the division sizes. I don't agree with it, but that's what it is. 

7 hours ago, leops_1984 said:

Brawl exists to feed normies to clan players.

More specifically to seal-clubber 9-man divs of superunicum clans. Clan divisions themselves aren't the issue; I've seen clan divs that couldn't fight a co-op battle to save themselves (I haven't seen that clan in ages, and I suspect WG purged them for being botters). Mind you, I think it says a lot about the attitude of the superunicums who div up like that, because you know that's what they'd do in Randoms if it were allowed.

• Cool 1

[SOMLI]
Members
488 posts
27,365 battles
7 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

Thanks Dad.:cap_horn:

[WOLFG]
Members
17,115 posts
20,488 battles
1 hour ago, fraun said:

Sure it's always the player's fault, right? I shouldn't even think about trying to get that 750k credit mission reward.

I think the game mode sucks, but they listed the rules.  It was asymmetrical and would benefit large divisions.

And if you aren't willing to div, you probably shouldn't.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this