Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Denyan

Game locking at end of battle

3 comments in this topic

[PRNA]
Members
7 posts
20,011 battles

so, twice today, i've had the game lock up at the end of the battle.  basically, the battle ends, and instead of going to the stats screen, it just shows the ocean with the spinning circle in the middle.  thought my machine was being a bit slow, so i let it sit for a few minutes, but nothing changed.  couldn't even get out to the task manager, had to completely reboot.  Anyone else having this problem?

thanks.

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
29 minutes ago, Denyan said:

so, twice today, i've had the game lock up at the end of the battle.  basically, the battle ends, and instead of going to the stats screen, it just shows the ocean with the spinning circle in the middle.  thought my machine was being a bit slow, so i let it sit for a few minutes, but nothing changed.  couldn't even get out to the task manager, had to completely reboot.  Anyone else having this problem?

thanks.

Nope.. No issues here... From the action you described... It looks like a CPU issue...

[SUB4]
Members
1,714 posts
13,140 battles

The screens are somewhat like you describe for me as well. Occasionally it will freeze completely and I have to reboot.

That doesn't happen often but when going from one screen to the other it is so sluggish normally.

When I first started playing there were no issues but over the years the screens get slower and slower.

Sign in to follow this