Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Anyone know what this mission is ?

6 comments in this topic

[SUB4]
Members
1,704 posts
13,033 battles

Yeah, I'm stuck on this one too.

I wasn't prepared for the change in access to superships. Guess we're just going to miss out on this one.

[KAG2]
Members
2,248 posts
36,990 battles

Ah Super ship only; thanks man must have missed it. Guess, I won't be getting this one. Now it hey mad ethe reward permanent cammo with a 40% reduction to SSs game cost I might get one lol 

[-HUGS]
Members
966 posts
13,151 battles

Yeah, not a lot of players (in terms of %) sit with 50,000,000 credits on account at all time. I might not be able to complete this mission. I had about 10 million when the patch was released.... I have several T10 ships researched but never purchased yet: I just can't pile any serious amount of credits at this point.

Just wish they could have put more time on this, like 30 days or until the next patch comes out. Then, it would have been more realistic to acquire a super ship and complete the mission for an average player.
Unless they did this to sell credits through the premium store? :Smile_coin:  But that ain't gonna work with me. I won't pay a dime for a ship that will not bring me revenues.

IMHO, the whole concept of super ships  is a bit stupid/unattractive for players that don't need a credit sink...  I will have all T10s and and several RB ships before I consider getting all T11s.

[KAG2]
Members
2,248 posts
36,990 battles

Good news is you can get a super container for just playing allot with the easter egg hunt

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this