Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LUNARTICWOLF1

New Update

14 comments in this topic

[WOOF1]
Members
8 posts
5,334 battles

has anybody else found themselves kicked off the server after update 0.11.3?  Ever since Thursday I have been disconnected from game many times.  Usually right in a Battle.  this did not happen before the new Update but has happened all weekend.  Just wondering, as it has gotten quite annoying.  At least I have not gotten the terrible Pink.  LOL.

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
4 minutes ago, LUNARTICWOLF1 said:

has anybody else found themselves kicked off the server after update 0.11.3?  Ever since Thursday I have been disconnected from game many times.  Usually right in a Battle.  this did not happen before the new Update but has happened all weekend.  Just wondering, as it has gotten quite annoying.  At least I have not gotten the terrible Pink.  LOL.

Sounds (based on your symptoms)  like your drivers need updated...

Update them correctly and the issue is resolved for %80 of those with your issue...

• Boring 1

[PHD]
Members
2,236 posts
10,021 battles

I have not had any problems.  But I have noticed maybe more "pink" players and as far as I  know going AFK is about the only way to do that. Last match last night had an AFK player.

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,519 posts
5,337 battles

Playing over the weekend I was booted several times Saturday morning, but chalked it up to Spectrum internet being sketchy. No issues since, beyond normal random lag spikes.

[WOLF5]
Members
2,442 posts
17,239 battles

Twice this morning when "Transferred to another server" I was not automatically reconnected and needed to exit and reconnect....

[P-T-P]
Volunteer Moderator
82 posts
15,274 battles

I have Spectrum as well and i also get random lag spikes. in South Carolina periodically during peak hours.

However, in the past, the system will put you in another server for maintenance updates

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
98 posts

Ya beat me to it lol, I ran that also one time and had 17 corrupted files., had to uninstall :fish_nerv: reinstall to fix it.

[BELCH]
Members
100 posts
47,398 battles
6 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Run the file integrity process in WGC to see if a file got corrupted.

I second this and highly recommend this after EVERY update.

1. In "Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC)"
  2. select top bar menu item "WORLD OF WARSHIPS"
  3. select sub-menu "Game Settings" 
  4. select menu item "Check and Repair"
  5. and affirm the dialog choices to do so

Hope that this fixes your issue.

Members
2 posts
15,431 battles

I have been having issues since the last update, running an 8 core i7, 32gb of ram, with a Nvidia RTX 2060 ( I used to get 60+ consistent FPS on just about max graphic settings before this update).  Game is now bricked, i cannot get my FPS above 10, game is freezing during play for 5-10 seconds at a time, when it actually lets me load into a game.  All my drivers are up to date, and i have already ran the repair on the game.  Yes it gave me the dreaded pink as well, even though I keep getting kicked out of matches since the update and it is not intentional in the least bit. 

Members
6,889 posts
14,873 battles
58 minutes ago, See_Teufel said:

I have been having issues since the last update, running an 8 core i7, 32gb of ram, with a Nvidia RTX 2060 ( I used to get 60+ consistent FPS on just about max graphic settings before this update).  Game is now bricked, i cannot get my FPS above 10, game is freezing during play for 5-10 seconds at a time, when it actually lets me load into a game.  All my drivers are up to date, and i have already ran the repair on the game.  Yes it gave me the dreaded pink as well, even though I keep getting kicked out of matches since the update and it is not intentional in the least bit

Reinstall - sounds like something more than corrupt files.  The game has no way to know if it is a user issue or not.

Sign in to follow this