You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ln1214na

Ship Restrctions in Brawl

8 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts
20 battles

Can anyone please explain to me why WG sets limits on the number of BBs in Brawl? To me it looks like they are deliberately making a fun mode un-fun.

I can still remember the good old days of Brawls: two teams consisting entirely of BBs charging into each other. It was downright hilarious. But now what we have is just a ersatz version of Ranked, plus the bonus that you need to wait forever in the queue to play BBs.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SUB4]
Members
1,716 posts
13,141 battles
6 hours ago, ln1214na said:

Can anyone please explain to me why WG sets limits on the number of BBs in Brawl? To me it looks like they are deliberately making a fun mode un-fun.

I can still remember the good old days of Brawls: two teams consisting entirely of BBs charging into each other. It was downright hilarious. But now what we have is just a ersatz version of Ranked, plus the bonus that you need to wait forever in the queue to play BBs.

It is what it is.

No one is entitled to demand changes to things that one doesn't like.

Try going through channels to ask for changes but don't be surprised when you are denied.

Get over it and move on.

Meh is not a counterpoint.

Edited by MN1234
  • Meh 5

[MOPAR]
Members
256 posts
4,587 battles

What's worse is the asymmetrical balance of cv's. I just had a game with no CV on our team but the enemy had one. It was very one sided. Surprised no one is talking about that.

Edited by HubrisHam
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts
1 hour ago, HubrisHam said:

What's worse is the asymmetrical balance of cv's. I just had a game with no CV on our team but the enemy had one. It was very one sided. Surprised no one is talking about that.

That how battles use to be...

[CAAT]
Members
292 posts
13,073 battles

Actually they should also restrict divisions, look at this, of course we lost!!!

A division of 9? Really Wargaming?? 9 Unicums players against a random team?? Very nice indeed.

shot-22.04.16_04.49.24-0802.jpg

Edited by LittleWhiteShark
grammar
  • Cool 2

[A-I-M]
Members
4,956 posts
18,539 battles
19 hours ago, MN1234 said:

It is what it is.

No one is entitled to demand changes to things that one doesn't like.

Try going through channels to ask for changes but don't be surprised when you are denied.

Get over it and move on.

Meh is not a counterpoint.

I read the OP’s post twice. Don’t see where he demanded JACK.

Comprehension failure, likewise, is no counterpoint.

Get over your self, and move on.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[TDRB]
Members
7,362 posts
16,186 battles
21 hours ago, ln1214na said:

I also question some of WG decisions based on my view of "FUN". I've found answers in statements by WG but have yet to agree with their reasoning and wonder about their ability to employ reasoning and critical thinking.

[SUB4]
Members
1,716 posts
13,141 battles
5 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I read the OP’s post twice. Don’t see where he demanded JACK.

Comprehension failure, likewise, is no counterpoint.

Get over your self, and move on.

I was referring to the overall habit of some players constantly complaining about the game.