You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

I have joined the club

17 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
16,548 posts
35,874 battles

Just had the best game in Randoms I have ever had and not only did I get accused of cheating/hacking by a red player (I used that illegal hack everyone knows about where you instantly delete a red when they sail broadside at a constant speed :Smile_glasses:) but I also had a teammate get mad at me for "not leaving anything for them". So I guess that puts me in the "do well and everyone else whines about it club". :Smile_veryhappy:

I mean I expect a certain amount of salt from the reds as we beat them pretty good and it was a game where I lead the charge and stomped them. But teammates getting mad because you did too much? I thought the purpose was to win? Guess I didn't get the memo to back off and let others do everything.

The joys of online gaming and the folks it brings out LOL. Funny that I didn't get -karma for it though. Just a lot of salt which is bad for me (stupid low sodium diet :Smile_sad:).

:fish_aqua:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 6
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 3

[SALVO]
Members
13,049 posts
8,631 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

But teammates getting mad because you did too much?

Welcome to the Club :Smile_medal: 

... Tho usually those guys are more common on PvE street than in PvP, you might have gruppies following you :Smile_trollface:

• Boring 1

[SRBL]
Members
696 posts
18,954 battles
10 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just had the best game in Randoms I have ever had and not only did I get accused of cheating/hacking by a red player (I used that illegal hack everyone knows about where you instantly delete a red when they sail broadside at a constant speed :Smile_glasses:) but I also had a teammate get mad at me for "not leaving anything for them". So I guess that puts me in the "do well and everyone else whines about it club". :Smile_veryhappy:

I mean I expect a certain amount of salt from the reds as we beat them pretty good and it was a game where I lead the charge and stomped them. But teammates getting mad because you did too much? I thought the purpose was to win? Guess I didn't get the memo to back off and let others do everything.

The joys of online gaming and the folks it brings out LOL. Funny that I didn't get -karma for it though. Just a lot of salt which is bad for me (stupid low sodium diet :Smile_sad:).

That'll teach you to venture out of Co-Op. :Smile-_tongue:

[PVE]
Members
16,548 posts
35,874 battles
7 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Welcome to the Club :Smile_medal: 

... Tho usually those guys are more common on PvE street than in PvP, you might have gruppies following you :Smile_trollface:

Yes, that does happen in Co-op (mainly during high stress periods of event tasks) but never seen it in PVP (although my sample size is very small by comparison).  Not a groupie though as I didn't recognize any names (unless they are just forum lurkers or something).

2 minutes ago, Tom_Greg said:

That'll teach you to venture out of Co-Op. :Smile-_tongue:

Yes...yes it will...:fish_viking:

[SUB4]
[SUB4]
Members
854 posts
8,980 battles
26 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just the other night I played a game where I rescued a teammate from being deleted and he was so grateful he fired torps at me for the rest of the game.

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Members
3,811 posts
9,016 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Sometimes you don't get reports because they've already used all their reports up, that kind of salt is the best.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
14,606 posts
20,946 battles

Lol Grats!

happy sam rockwell GIF

[WOLF9]
Members
2,072 posts
31,541 battles

@AdmiralThunder

Sigh....

So when can we expect YOUR first post in PVE Content labelled 'So why do you play Coop?'

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
16,548 posts
35,874 battles
48 minutes ago, kyesac said:

@AdmiralThunder

Sigh....

So when can we expect YOUR first post in PVE Content labelled 'So why do you play Coop?'

I play maybe 5 out of 100 in Randoms the rest are Co-op. I am still and always will be a Co-op main. It is just something different for a change now and then.

• Boring 1

[CNO]
Members
7,373 posts
22,700 battles

Congrats!  Always makes one feel good when you get the hack name. 

Although I wouldn't recommend it, albeit i did it once....:Smile_hiding:...one thing you can do in response is respond in chat that it was the new gold ammo, released in latest patch.  

• Haha 3

[BEA5T]
Members
6,369 posts
31,605 battles
4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

They didn't know how......  :cap_haloween:

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
1,786 posts
7,830 battles
12 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

We both know the salt is only bad for you if you ingest it.

[WPORT]
Members
16,082 posts
19,642 battles
Spoiler
13 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congratulations.  :-)