You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Italian DD Part 2 Collection Progress Thread (PVE Thread)

28 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

Done week 1.

Finished up right along with week 1 of dockyard (2 extra games to finish dockyard week 1). 

At least here in week 1 these 2 events mesh well for tasks.

No duplicates so at 5/18 pieces.

Week 1.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,829 battles

I finished up Italian DD II this week as well.

Got 5/6 on the dockyard, with the BXP at 15.5 / 19k.

Members
81 posts
160 battles

Question: Can Leone collection completed by just grinding missions or does it has other requirements?

Thanks.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles
19 minutes ago, Caryelah said:

Question: Can Leone collection completed by just grinding missions or does it has other requirements?

Thanks.

The collection pieces only come out of special crates. This link tells what you can get…

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0113-italian-destroyers-part-2/#italian-destroyers-collection

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
355 posts
73,716 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

The collection pieces only come out of special crates. This link tells what you can get…

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0113-italian-destroyers-part-2/#italian-destroyers-collection

Hi Admiral. One thing I noticed was this line:

• Up to 7 containers for Community Tokens.

I still can't find any place in the Armory to get containers in exchange for community tokens. Nothing in the premium shop, either. Any ideas? 

[RVNHQ]
Members
823 posts
16,642 battles

The premium Italian containers haven't been released yet. I imagine when ( probably next week ) they do get released the Armory section will be updated.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles
1 hour ago, oldblackdog said:

Hi Admiral. One thing I noticed was this line:

• Up to 7 containers for Community Tokens.

I still can't find any place in the Armory to get containers in exchange for community tokens. Nothing in the premium shop, either. Any ideas? 

I saw that and haven't found them either so? Maybe at a later date?

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
17,114 posts
20,488 battles

Stage 1 finished.  Already have a dupe.

Gonna need to get lucky to get those 5k doubloons without coal containers.

[-H-]
[-H-]
Beta Testers
452 posts
16,272 battles
9 hours ago, Caryelah said:

Thanks.

My opinion is that you'll have to be extremely lucky to get this completed without spending doubloons or coal to buy the crates. I opened up all the crates available so far and I already have 2 duplicates. IMO they should've reduced the duplicates to 1:2 instead of 1:4.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

After a late start (didn't realize week 2 of the dockyard and this event started today - thought it would be Wed or Thurs :Smile_facepalm:) done Week 2.

Too many duplicates this week. Not happy. Way too early in the process to get all but 2 new pieces.  :Smile_sceptic:

Week 2.jpg

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

With the arrival of ITL DD Crates in the armory today I used Community Tokens to get crates and finish out the collection. Had Leone so got 5K Doubloons.

collection achievement.jpg

collection done.jpg

[SRPH]
Members
260 posts
19,682 battles

I have completed week 2.  I am not sure that I like the Italian DDs.  The torpedoes are slow and the guns have a shorter range than any other DD line that I can think of.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

Week 3 done.

Good job @kyesac :cap_like:

Since I moved to the west coast the 3 hour later start for me always has me behind LOL.

Week 3.jpg

• Cool 2

[HOP4S]
Members
6,993 posts
35,404 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Week 3 done.

Since I moved to the west coast the 3 hour later start for me always has me behind LOL.

Week 3.jpg

Well done AT.

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,829 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Week 3 done.

Week 3.jpg

Well, I retired last month, so after I get done walking my doggies at 6AM (Mountain Time), I can play until I get tired or the missions get done.

Edited by kyesac
Edit: It also helped that a few of the missions this week overlapped with the Italian DD missions.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

Week 4 done.

Wasn't a bad week other than the 19,000 BXP but it only took 1 game more than it took to finish the Dockyard this week.

I still needed 23 BXP to finish it after the last game for the Dockyard so had to do the 1 extra game :fish_palm:.

Week 4.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,829 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Week 4 done.

Wasn't a bad week other than the 19,000 BXP but it only took 1 game more than it took to finish the Dockyard this week.

I still needed 23 BXP to finish it after the last game for the Dockyard so had to do the 1 extra game :fish_palm:.

Week 4.jpg

Congrats.  I am not really dealing a ton with this right now as I am dogsitting my son's 5 dogs while he is out of town (and I have 3 dogs so I am getting canine overload this week) and I had a bunch of errands to run today.  I got like 2/6 done on the dockyard and 2/4 done with the DDs.  I am close to several others as well.  Maybe tomorrow or most likely, Wednesday.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles
15 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Congrats.  I am not really dealing a ton with this right now as I am dogsitting my son's 5 dogs while he is out of town (and I have 3 dogs so I am getting canine overload this week) and I had a bunch of errands to run today.  I got like 2/6 done on the dockyard and 2/4 done with the DDs.  I am close to several others as well.  Maybe tomorrow or most likely, Wednesday.

:cap_like:

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,132 posts
30,890 battles
8 hours ago, kyesac said:

Good luck with the woofers.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,829 battles

Finished for the week.  I had finished the collection last week, so just raking in the credits.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,730 posts
37,475 battles

1 item or 3 dupes required, I should finish off the missions today with 4 crates up for grabs so the 5000 dubs will be in my wallet today sometime.

*edit

And a few games later

1989592712_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2022_05.04-05_30_38_22.thumb.png.613634ff487a87a084862810d3d54a93.png

Edited by Efros