Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iamSamoth

Dockyard tab

14 comments in this topic

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

What makes the dockyard tab stop bubbling? I've clicked on every part of the dock, nothing makes it stop.

What is it?

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

still never stopped, logging had no effect...

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
8 minutes ago, iamSamoth said:

What do you mean bubbling? Do you mean the dockyard icon is yellow/gold with little twinkly bits around it (bubbles)? That means there is something to collect. Open the dockyard and collect your rewards and it should stop until the next time you have some.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

but there is nothing to collect, and no button seems to 'deactivate' it. Yes the gold bubbly stuff.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
Just now, iamSamoth said:

but there is nothing to collect, and no button seems to 'deactivate' it. Yes the gold bubbly stuff.

Did you buy any starter packs? If not it might want you to look at that info? Does it have a % tag on the end of the Dockyard text? If so that means starter packs are available. Will look like this (with the sparkly bubbles around the tag)..

1.jpg.2232ef3917541358f904bbf6483a26ca.jpg

Otherwise no clue as it means something new/uncollected there. You said you collected all rewards right? If any are available the collect rewards button will be in the middle of the screen.

8e5993fa-b58b-11ec-95ba-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Take a screenshot for me and post what you see in port and then what you see when you open the dockyard up. Maybe that will help me figure it out for you.

Members
2,406 posts
39,339 battles
18 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Did you buy any starter packs? If not it might want you to look at that info? Does it have a % tag on the end of the Dockyard text? If so that means starter packs are available. Will look like this (with the sparkly bubbles around the tag)..

1.jpg.2232ef3917541358f904bbf6483a26ca.jpg

Otherwise no clue as it means something new/uncollected there. You said you collected all rewards right? If any are available the collect rewards button will be in the middle of the screen.

8e5993fa-b58b-11ec-95ba-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Take a screenshot for me and post what you see in port and then what you see when you open the dockyard up. Maybe that will help me figure it out for you.

A spend money prompt?

[WOLFG]
Members
17,119 posts
20,503 battles
43 minutes ago, iamSamoth said:

Every time mine bubbles, it means a new piece dropped.

Or before I even started, it bubbled until I clicked on it.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

i have clicked on it, clicked on everything that could apply in the dock area, there are not many choices. And no, 0 chance i paid for dock level thingies.

I was logged in earlier this morning but no plans on logging in today, after day flip...

But thanks for trying to help Admiral, better than staff. :cap_wander:

[WOLFX]
Members
813 posts
1,713 battles
4 hours ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

A spend money prompt?

This.

After all WG is needing all the money it can get.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

still lit up

20220426104629_1.thumb.jpg.9e0491bf6c051a1fca4ef877af2a1688.jpg

Cant seem to deactivate it by interacting with it in any way. no buttons on the other side have made it turn off when i return to port

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
1 hour ago, iamSamoth said:

still lit up

20220426104629_1.thumb.jpg.9e0491bf6c051a1fca4ef877af2a1688.jpg

Cant seem to deactivate it by interacting with it in any way. no buttons on the other side have made it turn off when i return to port

It is telling you there are starter packs available. I assume you haven't been playing or haven't played much and thus have not progressed far enough to disqualify you from purchasing them. It should go away once you complete 3 building phases through play (finish week 1 and 1 in week 2). It might go away if you open the starter pack page and look at it too?

How much progress have you made in it so far?

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,243 battles

opened the options, you may be on to it, being as I have not completed the first page.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
20 minutes ago, iamSamoth said:

opened the options, you may be on to it, being as I have not completed the first page.

If you haven't earned at least 3 building phase tokens, which is finishing week 1 (2) and getting 1 from week 2, it will keep showing there are discounted starter packs available until you do the 3 or buy them.

Sign in to follow this