Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Patton5150

Number of compliments that can be given was increased?

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

758
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,080 posts
60,239 battles

Several days ago, I noticed that the total number of compliments I can give out are over 20, 22 I think to be exact.  When did this change occur?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,014
[SUB4]
Members
1,716 posts
13,141 battles

I'm glad they did increase the limit.

The previous limit was too, well, limiting.

Often have I wanted to compliment a player but was out of points so this is a welcome change for me.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
139
[CS7]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
554 posts
8,075 battles

I wonder if they only increased it if you have "x" number of compliments given?

But ya, I noticed this too.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
672 posts
27,265 battles

Either a week ago or two at most.  I remembered seeing that change from one day to the next. Browsed the forums and no one had posted about it and didn't see any official notices.

Was thinking about posting a bug report. But the fact that I logged in mid-afternoon,  I was probably way late to report something if it was a bug. (and since I saw no messages about it on the forums,  assumed I missed an announcement somewhere.)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,714
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Is this in the forums or in the game? I was able to give out eight "Cools" in the forums just now. Most of us active forumers seem to quickly run out "Cools" and "Ha Has." It would be nice to see these increased as well.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,763
[RLGN]
Members
19,148 posts
35,185 battles
11 minutes ago, LabradorRetriever said:

Either a week ago or two at most.  I remembered seeing that change from one day to the next. Browsed the forums and no one had posted about it and didn't see any official notices.

Was thinking about posting a bug report. But the fact that I logged in mid-afternoon,  I was probably way late to report something if it was a bug. (and since I saw no messages about it on the forums,  assumed I missed an announcement somewhere.)

If it’s a bug, it’s a good bug.

55 minutes ago, Jarod997 said:

I wonder if they only increased it if you have "x" number of compliments given?

But ya, I noticed this too.

Most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[PVE]
Alpha Tester
807 posts
20,494 battles

Did they increase the negs also? Can't look in game at the moment.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,130
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,881 posts
22,335 battles
1 hour ago, ol_Cajun said:

Did they increase the negs also? Can't look in game at the moment.

Yes, 22 for each. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[PVE]
Alpha Tester
807 posts
20,494 battles
3 hours ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

Yes, 22 for each. 

Thx, wonder why the increase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,449
[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles
34 minutes ago, ol_Cajun said:

Thx, wonder why the increase?

Some recent system calibrations.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,309
[SALVO]
Members
16,461 posts
10,200 battles
2 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

Some recent system calibrations.

Man that's cryptic... :cap_hmm: 

Does it means we needed a stronger dose of Copium karma pills?:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,449
[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles

It also means there's more Karma available for amazing plays <3

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,000
[CREDO]
Members
2,457 posts
9,220 battles

I am anticipating getting my Karma all the way up to say, zero, where it's been hovering all along.

Then again, if they went into negative numbers, i would probably be setting some records. :o)

spud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,977
[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,443 battles
24 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

I am anticipating getting my Karma all the way up to say, zero, where it's been hovering all along.

Then again, if they went into negative numbers, i would probably be setting some records. :o)

spud

Tell me about it. Between CVs, Subs, and my Thunderer, it seems like everyone always knows how to play my ships better than I do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[KSD]
Members
14 posts
29,914 battles
11 minutes ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

Tell me about it. Between CVs, Subs, and my Thunderer, it seems like everyone always knows how to play my ships better than I do. 

Based on those examples, it's not about how well you play but the fact that you're in them at all...hit 200k+ and you'll lose 3 karma and maybe get 1 back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[BSAS]
[BSAS]
Members
44 posts
21,413 battles

I think they changed it again I had 22 for each for a few days now it has dropped to 15. I am at 425 karma here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
695
[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,833 battles
2 hours ago, Shambul said:

I think they changed it again I had 22 for each for a few days now it has dropped to 15. I am at 425 karma here.

Yup.  I had 15 available this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×